• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!

In summary, a customer serving overseas in Japan ordered from Pampered Chef and had to wait over eight weeks for the product to arrive. Their consultant contacted the company and had the shipment re-mailed, which arrived in less than a week. However, two weeks later, the original box also arrived. The customer suggests that all shipments be sent via Priority to avoid the long wait times and increase satisfaction with the company. Additionally, the customer mentions that military and customs regulations can be broken to receive faster shipping, but this comes with potential punishments. The customer expresses frustration over the unfairness of rule-breakers receiving faster shipping while those who follow the rules have to wait longer.
Sheila
Gold Member
My customer sent this e-mail to the Solution Center about an hour ago & cc'd me. I LOVE IT!!!

Reprinted with her permission of course. ;)

Dear Pampered Chef,

I’m an active duty service member currently serving overseas in Japan (I have an APO address). I recently ordered several hundred dollars worth of your product which was mailed “space available/parcel post” to my home. It took more than EIGHT WEEKS for this product to get to my home. In the meantime, my WONDERFUL consultant contacted you and had the shipment re-mailed to me. This package was sent Priority to my home and arrived in less than one week. Two weeks after receiving my Priority box, the original box arrived.

It seems to me that sending Priority would be the way to go for all shipments. Now you’ve sent the original box to me twice and are sending a shipping label to mail the original box back to you. Essentially, you’ve paid to ship the same package three times rather than just shipping Priority to begin with. It would also get our products to us faster, which would increase our satisfaction with your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Very respectfully,
[customer name removed]
Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan

Love it, it is very discouraging to have to wait so long! Some days I do not even want to be a consultant because of how long it takes.

Guess what I found out! If you break the military & Custom's Regulations and do "ship-to-host", it comes faster! If the box is over 15 lbs, it comes priority mail. Someone who just moved to the island & didn't know about the shipping restrictions just had 13 boxes shipped to her Okinawa host and it all came in under 10 days!!!1) I can't believe the post office didn't question 13 boxes2) How in the heck did she get them all home from the post office??? LOLI had to tell her that the military can punish you in 3 different ways for violating those shipping rules ... they can yank your business license, they can yank your mailbox privileges and/or they can ERD you. I'm not willing to deal with any of the 3, but I certainly wouldn't want to loose command sponsorship & be sent back home (Early Return of Dependents) leaving my hubby behind!!! Her husband was standing there when I covered the rules & the potential punishments. I don't think she'll be doing that again. But it's not fair that the rule breakers get rewarded with faster shipping!!!! Argh!!! The ones who are paying more for direct shipping are waiting 4-8 weeks and the ones who are paying $4.25 against military regulations are getting it in less than 2 weeks. Sooooo not fair. :(

What is "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!"?

"You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!" is a new program offered by Pampered Chef specifically designed for consultants who are currently living or working overseas. It provides resources, support, and exclusive benefits to help overseas consultants succeed in their businesses.

Who is eligible for "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!"?

Any current consultant with Pampered Chef who is living or working outside of their home country is eligible to participate in "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!".

What benefits are included in "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!"?

Some of the benefits included in "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!" are access to a dedicated support team, exclusive training and development opportunities, special discounts on products and supplies, and a community of fellow overseas consultants to connect with and learn from.

How do I sign up for "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!"?

Signing up for "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!" is easy! Simply log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Business" tab, and select the "Overseas Consultants" option. From there, you can enroll in the program and start enjoying the benefits.

Is there a cost to participate in "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "You Overseas Consultants Will Love This!". This program is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support our consultants who are living and working overseas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Triciascucina