• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unanswered Consultant News: Investigating the Delays

In summary, there was a thread last month about consultants not receiving their consultant news on time. One consultant emailed HO in the third week of February and received their news on February 28th, followed by the March newsletter four days later. However, when another consultant emailed HO about not receiving their news until the third or fourth week of the month, they were informed by HO that all consultant news are mailed at the same time and are supposed to arrive by the first week of each month. This consultant also noted that they know many other consultants who are not receiving their news on time and suspect that the mailings are not being sent out on schedule. Despite this issue, some consultants still received their March CN on time, while others did not receive
Shawnna
Gold Member
Okay...last month there was a thread on here about not getting your consultant news. I had not received mine. I never get mine until the 3rd or 4th week of the month. I have emailed HO many times. I sent HO an email about the 3rd week of Feb. Never heard a word from them. I received my consultant news on Feb. 28th. Then, out of the blue I received my March newsletter about 4 days later. Well, today I get an email from HO saying "We are sorry it has taken so long to reply. All consultant news are mailed to consultants and future directors to arrive by the first week of each month. Consultant and Future Director mailings are done at the same time. We are mailing you a new Feb. consultant news today".

Okay...if I had not received it, why would I want it now? I replied that I never received mine until the 3rd or 4th week of the month and that I know many other consultants who are not receiving theirs in the first week. Once or twice a year you might could blame the post office for the delay, but no every month. I don't think they are getting mailed.

Shawnna said:
Once or twice a year you might could blame the post office for the delay, but no every month. I don't think they are getting mailed.

I was thinking about this when I got my March CN last week. :rolleyes:

I think the printer must not be getting the mailings out when they're suppsed to.

I didn't get mine until two weeks ago......... hmmmmmm

I got my march cn about 1 week ago... alot of good it does me when the month is half over!

One of my favorite benefits of directorship was getting the CN early, but I'm also not receiving mine til at least the middle of the month or later.

Have you emailed HO about it? Maybe if we all email them and say we aren't getting them on time, they will do something about it. Even if they are sending it media mail we should have it by the end of the first week. I think they are just not getting mailed on time.

1. What is causing the delays in unanswered consultant news?

The delay in unanswered consultant news is due to technical issues with our newsletter system. We are actively working to resolve these issues and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Are there any updates on when the issues will be resolved?

Our team is working diligently to resolve the technical issues and we hope to have them resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

3. How will I be notified of any updates or changes?

We will send out a notification via email and update our social media channels once the technical issues have been resolved and we are able to resume sending out unanswered consultant news.

4. Will I still receive any important updates or announcements during this time?

Yes, we will continue to send out important updates and announcements through other channels such as email and our social media platforms. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I still access past issues of unanswered consultant news?

Yes, you can still access past issues of unanswered consultant news through our website's archive. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
PamperedDor