• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for HO Email: Jan-Feb Promotion & Wait Times Discussion

In summary, CC says that people should expect the triple points announcement to be made sometime this week, and that they have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to speak to someone. CC also says that the wait time email said that there would be a news announcement about the triple points dates on those days that had already passed.
Jessamary
Has anyone gotten their e-mail today from the HO regarding the Jan-Feb Promotion? I was just wondering...I haven't gotten mine yet.

Also, did anyone else get the email from HO last week about how they know wait times have been horrendous? I thought I'd see discussion on that here, but I haven't.

They are supposed to notify us sometime this week.

Yes, I got the wait time email last week.

I haven't gotten anything yet either and I was wondering about that as well.

CC says "the week of March 16".

Ah yes, that wait time...I called at 10am this morning and finally got a call back at 6pm. Nice.

Are we going to find out tomorrow when they picked dates for the triple points? I agonized every time I turned in a show this week! "should I do it now? should I wait?"...

chefsteph07 said:
Ah yes, that wait time...I called at 10am this morning and finally got a call back at 6pm. Nice.

Are we going to find out tomorrow when they picked dates for the triple points? I agonized every time I turned in a show this week! "should I do it now? should I wait?"...

I totally know what you mean! My deductive reasoning led me to submitting today...the day after the cutoff for the mid-month check. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

I figure that triple points days will be announced after April 4. The point of the promo was to get people to submit shows throughout the month. If people know the dates ahead of time, they'll hold shows until those days.

I believe they said they would put it in the consultant news for those days that had passed.

I got the e-mail also about the times. Here's the funny thing. EVERTIME I have called in the last 3-4 weeks I have never waited longer than 5 minutes. I have never even received a message for a wait time or call back options.

Symara said:
I believe they said they would put it in the consultant news for those days that had passed.

I got the e-mail also about the times. Here's the funny thing. EVERTIME I have called in the last 3-4 weeks I have never waited longer than 5 minutes. I have never even received a message for a wait time or call back options.

You must have a magic phone number that the rest of us don't have!

Symara said:

WOW, that's amazing, like Becky said, what's that "other" number you are calling? I about fell out of my chair when the wait time was told as "6 hrs" yesterday! Turned out it was more like 8 hrs! LOL

I've been calling the solution center's number on the pdf contact list.

I actually called around 11am my time and got right through yesterday. I thought for sure I would have actually got a wait at that time durring the day.

1. What is the current promotion for Jan-Feb and how do I qualify for it?

The current promotion for Jan-Feb is the "New Year, New You" promotion, which offers discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware. To qualify for the promotion, you must place an order of $75 or more.

2. How long does it typically take to receive the HO Email with my promotion code?

The wait time for the HO Email can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days. If you have not received the email after 2 business days, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I use the Jan-Feb promotion code more than once?

No, the promotion code can only be used once per customer. However, you can place multiple orders to take advantage of the promotion.

4. Are there any exclusions for the Jan-Feb promotion?

Yes, the promotion excludes clearance items, gift certificates, and previous purchases. It also cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. Can I use the Jan-Feb promotion for online orders as well?

Yes, the promotion code can be used for both online and phone orders. Simply enter the code at checkout for online orders, or mention it to our customer service representative for phone orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
Replies