• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Is Something Wrong?

In summary, I am disappointed in the George Callie thing. I like George and Izzie together, but I don't like that the writers had a wedding one week and an affair/separation the next. Meredith is acting like a baby and I am getting tired of her. I am not liking the spin off - Private Practice. I am not that excited about this year either - George and Izzy don't do it for me. I actually miss Burke too!
shelliebeard
New ConsultantI signed a new consultant on Monday night, but I never received the confirmation from Home Office. I know they got it because I called on Tuesday to see if it was in their system and they said yes. It was midnight last night when I was laying in bed and realized I never received the e-mail fro HO. Has this happened to anyone else? Now I'm worried that something went wrong, but wouldn't they have told me?? I'm going to stress over this until Monday now! :confused:

Don't worry. Sometimes the emails just don't get sent out. It has happened a couple of times that I didn't get the email.

Congratulations! :party:

But I don't think she is on my IPT either. Of course, I can't check it now...

Sometimes that takes a day or two - you probably won't see her on there until Monday even when the website is back up.

Don't worry!

Usually, I get an e-mail before I see their name on the IPT. With the system down, all sorts of things won't go through as they normally do. If you hear nothing by Wed. then you may want to call HO again.

And as Beth said...CONGRATULATIONS!!

I think things are all out of whack. One of my consultants had someone sign Friday (which was somewhat of a surprise to her, so she wasn't expecting it). The new ocnsultant said Heather (my consultant) showed up as her recruiter, but Heather has yet to get any confirmation. I'm thinking/hoping it's just because of the computer work with the HO. As soon as we can, I'll be looking it up on the IPT, but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be there yet. Once I had a new recruit show up on my IPT a good 5 hours before the email from the HO came. so, who knows!:confused:

Yeah there is no pattern to that process. I have had them on my IPT before I get the email. Most of the time the kit is shipped before I get the email. I did have one though that I didn't get the email, she was in the IPT and her kit didn't ship. A week had gone by and the kit wasn't shipped. I called and it was a system error that didn't process to send out the kit. They sent it overnight to her and gave her an extra pack of catalogs for the delay.

I had one where I got the email with the consultant number and dates before I got the one that said they had signed up.

Is it me? I loved that show the last 2 years. This year I find disappointing.
Can't wrap myself around the George and Izzy thing as one example.

I am disappointed in the George Callie thing. I like George and Izzie together, but I don't like that the writers had a wedding one week and an affair/separation the next. I am getting tired of Meredith acting like such a baby. She has a man who would do anything for her and she is going to let him get away. I know she had lots of problems growing up, but who didn't. (I sound like this is a real person...LOL) However, I am not liking the spin off - Private Practice.

I'm not that excited about this year either - George and Izzy don't do it for me. I actually miss Burke too! Private Practice isn't one of my new favorites although I am watching it.

shawnna said:
I am disappointed in the George Callie thing. I like George and Izzie together, but I don't like that the writers had a wedding one week and an affair/separation the next. I am getting tired of Meredith acting like such a baby. She has a man who would do anything for her and she is going to let him get away. I know she had lots of problems growing up, but who didn't. (I sound like this is a real person...LOL) However, I am not liking the spin off - Private Practice.

I have said this on the other boards that Meridith is selfish and it's all about her all the time! Yeah, she had a rough upbringing but so do alot of people. Get over it and move on! She's got a great guy who adores her and a sister who longs to know her, I think she's a selfish girl!

Not likin the whole Izzy George thing, they were better as BFFs and Callie just adored George, it's too bad they didn't work out!

Attachments

• Career plan grid0001.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 236
  • Career plan grid0001.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 232
I did like the fact that the Chief gave Miranda a promotion. Thought it was funny, the references to Chief and McDreamy dating!

--Jenny L

Has anyone watched Hell's Kitchen? It's on here opposite Private Practice. It's the show where Chef Ramsey spends a week in someone's restuarant to help turn it around? I've been finding that WAY more intersting than Private Practice.

--Jenny L

i'll give it a try. Haven't seen that one yet.

travelgirl said:
i'll give it a try. Haven't seen that one yet.

It's on FOX, if that helps. It resonates with me since I have so much restuarant experience in my background.

--Jenny L

travelgirl said:
Is it me? I loved that show the last 2 years. This year I find disappointing.
Can't wrap myself around the George and Izzy thing as one example.

Obviously they can't either-LOL!!

jlevernier said:
Has anyone watched Hell's Kitchen? It's on here opposite Private Practice. It's the show where Chef Ramsey spends a week in someone's restuarant to help turn it around? I've been finding that WAY more intersting than Private Practice.

--Jenny L

Is that on again?? I have been watching Kitchen Nightmares!!

chefkristin said:
Is that on again?? I have been watching Kitchen Nightmares!!

Do I have the name of the show wrong? He only has one on this season, doesn't he?

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Do I have the name of the show wrong? He only has one on this season, doesn't he?

--Jenny L

Is it when he goes into different restaurants and changes it for the better? If so that is Kitchen Nightmares. I love it. But I love Hells Kitchen too!!

chefkristin said:
Obviously they can't either-LOL!!

and it serves them right!
I am liking the season except for them.

reba515 said:
and it serves them right!
I am liking the season except for them.

I know. They are really bothering me this season. Izzy just seems to be not all there a lot of the time.

I love Grey's but it is not the same this year to me either. It is like it is the same thing over and over every week.

Meredith needs to get over herself b/f Derick moves on! I am botu ready for him to move on. As far as the sister goes, I do not care for Lexie (she is just too sweet and innocent acting to me) so that part does not bother me yet.

I do not like George and Izzy together. I liked them better as friends and I wanted her and Alex to get together. I feel sorry for Callie. It took me a while to really like her but I had started liking her a lot.

I am glad the Chief gave Miranda the job last week b/c I thought she should have gotten it in the first place.

I do not like the woman that is the New Burke. I did not like her when she was just a guest. I miss Burke too. And I likes him and Christine together. I think Christine's character has gone down the tubes too.

I watched Private Practice the first two weeks and have not watched it since then b/c I thought it was down right stupid!

Related to New Consultant: Is Something Wrong?

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build a flexible business on your own terms. You also have access to training and support from a community of experienced consultants.

How do I get started as a new consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to begin selling products and earning commissions.

What if I'm not making sales as a new consultant?

It's normal for new consultants to take some time to build their customer base and make sales. Pampered Chef offers resources and support to help you improve your sales skills and grow your business. Don't be discouraged and keep working hard, your efforts will pay off in the long run.

Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their business as a way to earn extra income. As a consultant, you have the freedom to work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those with busy schedules.

What if I don't have any cooking or kitchen experience?

No previous cooking or kitchen experience is required to be a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about their products and become a successful consultant. With dedication and hard work, anyone can be a successful consultant regardless of their background.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • esavvymom