• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Way to Track New Consultant Kits - Tips and Tricks

In summary, to track your new consultant kit, you can use the "Consultant Kit Tracking" tool in your Pampered Chef account. This tool allows you to enter the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier and track the progress of your kit's delivery. You can also track multiple consultant kits at once using this tool. If your consultant kit has not arrived by the expected delivery date, you can contact the shipping carrier or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. The delivery time for a new consultant kit may vary, but it typically takes 3-5 business days. If you need to change the shipping address for your kit, you can contact customer service before it has been shipped.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
For those of you who have tracked them. What number do you use to find the tracking information on new consultant kits?

xxxxxx(the new consultant's number)K(is it K for kit or something else) and then what numbers? 000101? Or what?

I tried the above but it didn't work. Was I too soon or was I wrong on some part of it.

Thanks for your help.

K is cooking show (from the days of kitchen shows). I don't know what the kit letter is.

chefann said:
K is cooking show (from the days of kitchen shows). I don't know what the kit letter is.
duh! I knew that! (slapping hand to forehead!):rolleyes:

So... anyone else know? Someone new who has had their kit already could look at the adjustment screen and it would be the first thing on it.

It appears to be G, just like earned and auto-ship.(You can go back and look at previous years in the adjustment screen.)

It is g0001 in case anyone else wants to know.

Related to Discover the Best Way to Track New Consultant Kits - Tips and Tricks

1. How do I track my new consultant kit?

To track your new consultant kit, you can use the "Consultant Kit Tracking" tool in your Pampered Chef account. This tool allows you to enter the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier and track the progress of your kit's delivery.

2. Can I track multiple consultant kits at once?

Yes, you can track multiple consultant kits at once using the "Consultant Kit Tracking" tool. Simply enter the tracking numbers for each kit and click "Track" to see the status of each kit's delivery.

3. What if my consultant kit has not arrived yet?

If your consultant kit has not arrived by the expected delivery date, you can contact the shipping carrier for more information. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. How long does it take for a new consultant kit to be delivered?

The delivery time for a new consultant kit may vary depending on your location and the shipping carrier. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for a kit to be delivered.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my new consultant kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your new consultant kit, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to update the shipping address as long as the kit has not been shipped yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies