• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story

In summary, many consultants have been receiving their KCN's late and have been frustrated with this issue. Some have even had to call HO to get their copy, while others have received multiple copies at different times. The issue seems to be with the 3rd party vendor responsible for printing and mailing the KCN's. Consultants have expressed their desire for the KCN's to arrive earlier in the month so they can use the information at shows. They have also suggested reading it online or calling HO to voice their concerns.
whiteyteresa
:D Can you believe it. I got mine today. I don't think that I have ever got mine this early.:D

Last month after I received mine on the 19th of the month I called HO. I told them that if they want us to use the news at our shows that we need to get them on the last day of the month before so if we had a show on the 1st we would be able to share with the guest.

The HO said that we can always read the Consultant News on the internet but then how are we to share with the guest.

I don't think by me calling last month helped but I am glad I have received it so early.

just thought I would let you know.

Me too! I always get mine at the end of the month it seems! Yeay, maybe they will start arriving this early for me every month from now on!!!

I got mine yesterday...it's sad when getting your KCN on time seems like X-mas!!

Hopefully mine will come early too! I just got my August one two weeks ago!

I live 20 minutes from HO and I still don't have mine yet.

Oh well. Maybe it will come today!

:rolleyes: Mine came yesterday. Lots of good stuff in there. I only glanced through the others I got but with all the comments on this thread I thought "you should READ it". :rolleyes:

Pamperedval,

I'm with you - live in Geneva, IL and still haven't gotten mine either! And last month - I had to call to get mine (and so did my director) - other months I've gotten it the first day of the month or even the last day of the previous month - I wonder what's up?

Gina Miller

I also received my KCN on thursday. last month i did not receive till i call HO. I even sent an email and told them not to bother to send it because it was too late in the month. Seems funny I received my copy the next day in snail mail in an envelope and it was dated the same day I sent my email. A few days later I received another copy without an envelope. Do you think the post office delivers these magazines when they feel like it or is HO sending them out when they feel like it?

Just pondering here in PA
Teresa

valleygirl2 said:
I also received my KCN on thursday. last month i did not receive till i call HO. I even sent an email and told them not to bother to send it because it was too late in the month. Seems funny I received my copy the next day in snail mail in an envelope and it was dated the same day I sent my email. A few days later I received another copy without an envelope. Do you think the post office delivers these magazines when they feel like it or is HO sending them out when they feel like it?

Just pondering here in PA
Teresa

A 3rd party vendor prints and mails the KCN's...we need to keep telling HO about the late deliveries so that they can rectify the situation with this vendor.

Related to Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story

1. What is "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story"?

"Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story" is an exclusive program for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to receive new products before they are released to the public. This allows consultants to experience and familiarize themselves with the products before offering them to their customers.

2. How do I become eligible for "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story"?

In order to be eligible for "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means meeting monthly sales requirements and being in good standing with the company.

3. How often are new products released through "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story"?

New products are released through "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story" multiple times throughout the year. The exact frequency may vary, but consultants can expect to receive new products at least a few times per year.

4. Can I choose which products I receive early through this program?

No, the products that are available through "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story" are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, there is a wide variety of products available and consultants can expect to receive a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Receiving Mine Early: My Consultant News Story". It is a perk of being a Pampered Chef consultant and there are no fees or extra charges associated with receiving new products early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Jennifer E