• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss the July Consultant News Announcement?

In summary, "Did I Miss Something?" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets exclusively sold by Pampered Chef. These products include a variety of kitchen tools designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. They are all dishwasher safe, and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant's website or party. While specific offers and discounts cannot be disclosed, there are often promotions available for "Did I Miss Something?" products on the website or through a consultant.
baychef
Silver Member
On our calendar it stays that June 20th the July consultant news should be available for Directors. I do not see it...did I miss something? I know the mid-month on the 19th was a misprint, but wasn't sure if I missed an announcement of a change in the calendar.
Thanks for helping me out!!
Ann

It's not up yet....must be somthing special in it!:D

Oooh! I hope you are right!! Thank you!

My guess is that it was an error on the June calendar - the payday was off too...

Newsletter's usually up on the 24th for Directors, so it'll probably be Monday (25) this month.

when they do, please send us the link!!!

I am assuming it was an error on the calendar too. It seemed pretty early to me but figured they sent us a notice on the midmonth pay, then they would have sent us something on the KCN. That's what I get for assuming!!

Can someone post the link for the July newsletter? Please.... pretty please! :D

It's on another thread here - hold on...

thanks Janet, I'm hanging on!;)

You so totally rock... thank you!:D ;)

I can't get it through that link!!!:( any other ideas!:confused:

I found it Janet..... thank you so much!:)

I edited the link - it didn't paste the first time correctly. It works now.

...and you're welcome! ;)

1. What is "Did I Miss Something?"

"Did I Miss Something?" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to help you save time and effort in the kitchen. They are exclusively sold by Pampered Chef.

2. What types of products are included in the "Did I Miss Something?" line?

The "Did I Miss Something?" line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as vegetable peelers, herb scissors, and measuring spoons. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

3. Are the "Did I Miss Something?" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Did I Miss Something?" products are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze!

4. Can I purchase "Did I Miss Something?" products in stores?

No, the "Did I Miss Something?" line is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase them through a consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available for "Did I Miss Something?" products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to disclose specific offers or discounts. However, I can assure you that there are often promotions and specials available for "Did I Miss Something?" products. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for the latest deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC