• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Catch the News About Shipping Charges Increasing?

In summary, the Consultant News listed a 25 cent increase in shipping rates for the September 1st order forms.
ChefBeckyD said:
Me too. In fact, I've had such problems that I will never order LS again. Not sure how to tell my friends who sell it that their product is crap....:eek:

Lifetime warranty - and I had 4 pieces of jewelry that broke, tarnished or turned green(pretty much everything LS I've bought has ended up that way) but was told I had to pay $20 plus shipping to return the 4 pieces - even if I returned them all together.

I threw the junk away, and I'll make sure I buy QUALITY jewelry from now on.

The thing is, I RARELY wear jewelry - only for shows, and special occasions, so none of these pieces had seen a lot of wear and tear. :grumpy:

I'm the same way. I have been invited to several parties & feel bad saying no. I just don't wear the jewelry enough to buy cheap. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too. In fact, I've had such problems that I will never order LS again. Not sure how to tell my friends who sell it that their product is crap....:eek:Lifetime warranty - and I had 4 pieces of jewelry that broke, tarnished or turned green(pretty much everything LS I've bought has ended up that way) but was told I had to pay $20 plus shipping to return the 4 pieces - even if I returned them all together.I threw the junk away, and I'll make sure I buy QUALITY jewelry from now on.The thing is, I RARELY wear jewelry - only for shows, and special occasions, so none of these pieces had seen a lot of wear and tear. :grumpy:
Yep, I returned a bracelet that had the finish wear off. Got a pair of earrings instead, after having to pay to ship them back, plus ANOTHER s&h fee for them to send me the new earrings, and now the earrings are losing their finish too.I had hosted a party and spent a lot of money buying the special "hostess only" necklaces and such. Most of them are still in the boxes. I'm thinking of selling them on Ebay.I had one booking from my show and that show is yet to occur, but when it does I will have to decline. It's not like I get anything for that booking anyway.

Last night at my meeting I mentioned the shipping going up and my director told me that it was not. I even texted some other director friends and they both told me that it was not going up. I thought that I was going Crazy..I could have sworn that I had seen it on here that shipping was going up. So I came to find it. LOL. I saw the OP stated where it was. Luckily I had my KCN in my car so I went out and got it and there it is. So I have already emailed my director and my 2 director friends to let them know that I am not crazy. LOL. I must say though that I am a little disappointed that something like this was not announced better.

chefheidi2003 said:
Last night at my meeting I mentioned the shipping going up and my director told me that it was not. I even texted some other director friends and they both told me that it was not going up. I thought that I was going Crazy..I could have sworn that I had seen it on here that shipping was going up. So I came to find it. LOL. I saw the OP stated where it was. Luckily I had my KCN in my car so I went out and got it and there it is. So I have already emailed my director and my 2 director friends to let them know that I am not crazy. LOL. I must say though that I am a little disappointed that something like this was not announced better.

That's scary. Just goes to show they didn't read their stuff either! :) I'm sure they won't be able to miss it when the memo comes out in a Newswire (which you know it will at some point- because of the soon-to-be-old receipts that would still show $4.25).

Good for you for speaking up though. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too. In fact, I've had such problems that I will never order LS again. Not sure how to tell my friends who sell it that their product is crap....:eek:Lifetime warranty - and I had 4 pieces of jewelry that broke, tarnished or turned green(pretty much everything LS I've bought has ended up that way) but was told I had to pay $20 plus shipping to return the 4 pieces - even if I returned them all together.I threw the junk away, and I'll make sure I buy QUALITY jewelry from now on.The thing is, I RARELY wear jewelry - only for shows, and special occasions, so none of these pieces had seen a lot of wear and tear. :grumpy:
Good to know about LS! I have a bunch of Premiere jewelry. Same deal- lifetime guarantee- just pay $5 per piece to send back along with my receipt. I have at least 5 pieces that need returned...all but one is because they have tarnished and I can't clean them- and these are pieces I've almost NEVER worn! I plan on doing the returns and getting the new pieces eventually- and then putting nearly all of it up for sale on Ebay! :)

esavvymom said:
Good to know about LS! I have a bunch of Premiere jewelry. Same deal- lifetime guarantee- just pay $5 per piece to send back along with my receipt. I have at least 5 pieces that need returned...all but one is because they have tarnished and I can't clean them- and these are pieces I've almost NEVER worn! I plan on doing the returns and getting the new pieces eventually- and then putting nearly all of it up for sale on Ebay! :)

I have had the same issues with Premiere Jewelry - I promise ladies,the best one out there is Silpada - YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO GET IT REPLACED - not even return shipping, your consultant will give you a postage paid envelope. I have never had to return anything from Silpada, good stuff, which is probably why they offer this!!!!!! :)

I just bought 2 rings last week from silpada at a craft fair. Went back to my booth 2 hours later my fingers were green I returned both and afterward noticed I was charged a 4 dollar shipping fee per piece. Uhhhmm I bought from her display. She very quickly handled the return I waited till she didn't have customers

<h2>1. What is the news about shipping charges increasing?</h2><p>The news is that shipping charges for Pampered Chef products will be increasing by 25 cents. This affects all aspects of shipping, including show shipping, supplies, and samples.</p><h2>2. Was this increase mentioned in the Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, the increase was mentioned in the small print on the last page of the Consultant News that was handed out. It was not verbally announced.</p><h2>3. How will this increase affect shipping for shows?</h2><p>The increase will affect show shipping costs, as the 25 cent increase will be added to the total shipping cost for each show order.</p><h2>4. Will the increase also affect order forms?</h2><p>Yes, the increase will affect all order forms. Any order forms that are left over after September 1st will no longer be usable, as they will not reflect the new shipping charges.</p><h2>5. Is the 25 cent increase significant?</h2><p>While 25 cents may seem like a small amount, it will have an impact on all aspects of shipping for Pampered Chef products. This increase will affect all orders and can add up over time.</p>

1. What is the news about shipping charges increasing?

The news is that shipping charges for Pampered Chef products will be increasing by 25 cents. This affects all aspects of shipping, including show shipping, supplies, and samples.

2. Was this increase mentioned in the Consultant News?

Yes, the increase was mentioned in the small print on the last page of the Consultant News that was handed out. It was not verbally announced.

3. How will this increase affect shipping for shows?

The increase will affect show shipping costs, as the 25 cent increase will be added to the total shipping cost for each show order.

4. Will the increase also affect order forms?

Yes, the increase will affect all order forms. Any order forms that are left over after September 1st will no longer be usable, as they will not reflect the new shipping charges.

5. Is the 25 cent increase significant?

While 25 cents may seem like a small amount, it will have an impact on all aspects of shipping for Pampered Chef products. This increase will affect all orders and can add up over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AlowayFamily