• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Consultant News: Late Arrival and October Expectations

In summary, Mine just came in the mail today. I know they have been arriving late lately. Is mine just really late or is everyone else just getting them now? Maybe October will come next week! ;)
chefmickey1
Gold Member
Mine just came in the mail today. I know they have been arriving late lately. Is mine just really late or is everyone else just getting them now? Maybe October will come next week! ;)

Super late but never THAT late. I think mine came last week ... or the week before ....

I think mine came the week before last. It was earlier than normal. I was actually shocked and said out loud at the mailbox, "OMG it came EARLY" lol!

Now that it has been mentioned....I still haven't gotten mine.

I like it for archive purposes, but have already read it before it comes. I'm on the website on the 1st so I can get the monthly specials. I generally only do 1-2 parties a month and need to book out farther. I need that new monthly special in my newsletter to encourage bookings.

Call the HO. I complained last month because I received the August one on 8/25. RIdiculous. Yes, you can read it online earlier, but I would rather use their monthly specials, rather than print them on my own. The October CN should be in my mailbox by the Sept 25, not mid Oct - old news by then.:(

If other consultants are having issues with this, please call. When I called, HO said that they don't get this complaint which I find hard to believe.

I am a new consultant - (signed up in Aug.) - but I did not get one for September at all! Maybe because I am new?

I always get mine the last week of the month...doesn't do any good to call. They will mail you another one, but it doesn't help the next month when it comes the last week of the month. Its ridiculous...I'm not sure if its the people mailing them or the postal system, but its just crazy.

Related to September Consultant News: Late Arrival and October Expectations

1. What is "September Consultant News"?

"September Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help you grow your business.

2. How do I access "September Consultant News"?

You can access "September Consultant News" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Resources" tab and then select "Consultant News" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I share "September Consultant News" with my customers?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the information and promotions in "September Consultant News" with your customers. This can help increase sales and engagement with your business.

4. How often is "September Consultant News" released?

"September Consultant News" is released on a monthly basis. You can expect to receive it towards the beginning of each month.

5. Is there a way to receive "September Consultant News" via email?

Yes, you can opt-in to receive "September Consultant News" via email by updating your communication preferences in your consultant account. This will ensure that you never miss an issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
KCPChef