• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Consultant News (Special CN)?

In summary, Consultant News (Special CN) is a resource available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab and can also be accessed through the Consultant Workstation. It is only available online and is released every other month, with updates and changes being made regularly. Consultants are welcome to submit content and ideas for the publication to the email provided on the website.
chefmelody
I've seen several people in other threads mention things they've read in a "Special CN" (Consultant News). I haven't received one... was this something handed out at confrence? Or is my mail just running late again? I really want to see all the new theme shows and everything. :(

Thank you! That's what I've been wanting to see! :)

1. Where can I find Consultant News (Special CN)?

Consultant News (Special CN) can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also access it through your Consultant Workstation.

2. Is Consultant News (Special CN) available in print?

No, Consultant News (Special CN) is only available online. You can view it on the Pampered Chef website or download a PDF version to save or print.

3. How often is Consultant News (Special CN) released?

Consultant News (Special CN) is released every other month, so six times a year. The release dates are typically in January, March, May, July, September, and November.

4. Are there any updates or changes to the format of Consultant News (Special CN)?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve the content and format of Consultant News (Special CN). Make sure to check back regularly for any updates or changes.

5. Can I submit content or ideas for Consultant News (Special CN)?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes submissions from consultants for Consultant News (Special CN). You can send your ideas or content to the email address provided on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies