• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does a New Consultant Have to Qualify for a Free Website?

In summary, to qualify for a free website with Pampered Chef, you must be a current consultant with an active account and meet the minimum sales requirements for your region within a given time period. These requirements can be found in the "My Business" section of your consultant account. After meeting the requirements, you can request a free website from your consultant support team. The time it takes to receive the website may vary, but it is typically 1-2 weeks. The website can be customized to fit your brand and business needs, and there is no cost for maintaining it. However, there is an option to upgrade to a premium website for a monthly fee.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I spent a good hour (or actually a 'bad' one, all things considered) on CC looking for this and can't find it. And I'm embarrassed to have maybe asked this before (I'm so not Ann or Beth).

Fill in the blank:
When a new consultant qualifies within ___ days, he/she receives a free PWS for ____ days. (And where is this on CC?)

If they already have a website, are they given a refund or an extension (or do they have an option)? I've never seen the email they get, so I don't know.

leggy

New Consultants who qualify within 90 days and whose qualification date is Aug. 1 or later will receive a Personal Web Site free for 90 days. New Consultants must subscribe within 30 days of qualifying. If they already have a Personal Web Site, their next billing date will be extended 90 days.

(This is from the F/W 2007 Special Edition Consultant News, pg. 19).

thank you thank you
am on the road and not thinking straight....though still frustrated with myself that i couldn't find it on cc. :)

I'm a new consultant and I read that too (about the free website when you qualify). I was wondering how that worked since I already paid for my website too. So I assume the next billing cycle in six months will be free for 90 days or something?

I know that when you qualify for the free website, HO sends you an email with instructions to ensure you receive a free 90 day extension on you account.

Related to How Long Does a New Consultant Have to Qualify for a Free Website?

What is the process for qualifying for a free website with Pampered Chef?

The process for qualifying for a free website with Pampered Chef is simple. First, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and have an active account. Then, you will need to meet the minimum sales requirements for your specific region within a given time period. Once you have met these requirements, you can request a free website from your consultant support team.

What are the sales requirements for qualifying for a free website with Pampered Chef?

The sales requirements for qualifying for a free website with Pampered Chef vary depending on your region. You can find the specific requirements for your region by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" section. Once you have met these requirements, you can request a free website from your consultant support team.

How long does it take to receive a free website from Pampered Chef?

The amount of time it takes to receive a free website from Pampered Chef may vary depending on your specific region and the current demand for websites. However, once you have met the sales requirements and submitted your request, you can typically expect to receive your website within 1-2 weeks.

Can I customize my free website from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your free website from Pampered Chef to fit your personal brand and business needs. You can choose from a variety of templates, add your own logo and branding, and even add your own content and products.

Is there a cost for maintaining a free website from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost for maintaining a free website from Pampered Chef. Once you have qualified for a free website and it has been set up for you, you will not be charged any fees for the website itself. However, you may choose to upgrade to a premium website with additional features for a small monthly fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dannyzmom