• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Website Cancel Charge?

In summary, the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge" is a fee of $19.95 that is applied when a new consultant cancels their Pampered Chef website within the first six months of signing up. This charge is in place to cover the costs of setting up and maintaining the website, including domain registration, website hosting, and other administrative fees. The charge can be avoided by keeping the website active for at least six months or by transferring ownership to another active consultant before canceling.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I think this is terrible

I have a new consultant that qualified- she got her FREE website-

Now she cannot continue with PC

She wants to cancel her website BUT they charge $25!

I think that is outrageous!

Anyone "fight" the charges??

any in site?

Did she just sign up for the free 90 day website trial?

If so, I would just let it go for the duration of the free time. If she isn't having shows or promoting her website, I highly doubt that she'll be getting orders, and if she does get the random order placed before she goes completely inactive, than that would just be free money for her.

You can't fight the charge as it is listed as part of the agreement for signing up beyond the free. If she did not sign up beyond her free 90 days, then there won't be any cancellation charges.

Does anyone know what happens to the wedding registries that were once a part of your website? I've had 2 people start registries, but I did not renew my website. Will they still be able to access their registry? Will I still get credit for the purchases?

Pckristinv said:
Does anyone know what happens to the wedding registries that were once a part of your website? I've had 2 people start registries, but I did not renew my website. Will they still be able to access their registry? Will I still get credit for the purchases?

I believe those registries will move up to your director since you no longer have a website.

I'll check with her. Thanks Beth!

Related to New Consultant Website Cancel Charge?

What is the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge"?

The "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge" is a fee that is applied when a new consultant cancels their Pampered Chef website within the first six months of signing up. This fee helps cover the costs of setting up and maintaining the website.

How much is the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge"?

The "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge" is $19.95. This fee will be deducted from any commissions or bonuses earned by the consultant before their website is canceled.

Why is there a "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge"?

The "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge" is in place to cover the expenses Pampered Chef incurs when setting up and maintaining a new consultant's website. This includes the cost of domain registration, website hosting, and other administrative fees.

Can I avoid the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge"?

The "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge" can be avoided by keeping your website active for at least six months. If you decide to cancel your website before the six months are up, you will be subject to this charge.

How can I cancel my Pampered Chef website without incurring the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge"?

If you need to cancel your website but want to avoid the "New Consultant Website Cancel Charge," you can transfer ownership of the website to another active consultant. This will allow you to cancel your website without incurring any fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies