• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing My Website Trial: Cancelling in 2 Days & Catalog Updates

However, if you are an active representative, you will receive a change-over kit in mid-February which includes a package of catalogs and other items. There will be a deduction of $6.25 for shipping from your next commission pay. Just a reminder, if you plan on setting up a new website in the future, you will not be able to use the same name as it cannot be removed from the programming once it has been deleted. To be safe, it is best to contact the company if you have any doubts or questions about your subscription or website. In summary, you can let your free trial lapse without being charged and new catalogs come out every 3-4 months, but you can also request to receive them by mail or view
vhadley
My free trial runs out in 2 days. I'm not going to sign back up. I only had 1 order on-line the entire time, plus I don't have all that money up front right now. Anyway, since it was a free trial and I didn't have to put any cc # or info down, can I just let the time lapse and they won't charge me anything? I read that if you cancel before or after they charge you $25.

Also, does anyone know about the new catalogs when they usually come out? Do they just send them to you and charge you w/out you knowing about it?

Thanks!
Vicky

you will get a change-over kit that includes one package (25) of catalogs, along with a few other things. It will arrive mid-February, if you are active. They will deduct $6.25 for shipping from your next commission pay. ( a STEAL for catalogs!)I don't know about the PWS. I would call and ask HO if you aren't sure. If you don't have a CC# entered, I don't see how they could charge you other than deduct from a commission check? But I would call. Not worth missing it and doing the wrong thing.Just know that in the future, if you decide to set up another website, you won't be able to use the same name. For some unknown reason, the techs don't know how to remove a name from the programming once it's been deleted, so that it can be used again. :)

Yes, you can let the free trial lapse and they will not charge you anything. If you want to be sure, you can contact the company and cancel your subscription before the trial ends.As for the new catalogs, they typically come out every 3-4 months. You can request to receive them by mail or you can view them online. The company will not automatically send you a new catalog and charge you without your knowledge.

What does it mean to cancel my website?

Cancelling your website means permanently deleting it from the internet and making it inaccessible to anyone who tries to visit it.

Why would I want to cancel my website?

There could be various reasons for wanting to cancel your website. Some common reasons include moving to a different platform, not having enough time to maintain the website, or simply not needing a website anymore.

How do I cancel my website?

The process for cancelling a website may vary depending on the platform or hosting provider you are using. In general, you will need to log into your account, go to the settings or billing section, and look for an option to cancel or delete your website. If you are unsure, you can contact customer support for assistance.

Will I get a refund if I cancel my website?

If you have paid for a subscription or plan, you may be eligible for a refund if you cancel within a certain time period. However, if you have a free website or have already used the paid services, you may not be eligible for a refund.

What happens to my website after I cancel it?

Once your website is cancelled, it will no longer be accessible to anyone. Any content, images, or data on the website will also be deleted. If you decide to reactivate your website in the future, you will likely need to start from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • vhadley