• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Get the 15 Day Free Trial?

In summary, the 15 Day Free Trial is a special offer that allows you to try out products and services for free for 15 days. To get the trial, visit the website and click on "Start Free Trial". No payment information is required and the trial can be cancelled at any time. If not cancelled, the account will automatically be upgraded to a paid subscription. No products need to be returned if the trial is cancelled.
1234blessed
I am wanting to use the 15 day free trial & not for sure how to get it:confused: Do I just need to sign up like I'm getting the subscription?

I'm about to go back to work & won't have the time to make my own anymore:cry:

Yes, you need to sign up and the first 15 days are free. After that, you can choose to pay for continued access or let it go.

Hi there! To take advantage of the 15 day free trial, you will need to sign up for a subscription like you are planning to. However, instead of immediately paying for the subscription, you will have 15 days to try it out for free. If you decide you don't want to continue with the subscription after the 15 days, you can simply cancel it before the trial period ends. I hope that helps and good luck with going back to work!

What is the 15 Day Free Trial and how do I get it?

The 15 Day Free Trial is a special offer that allows you to try out our products and services for free for 15 days. To get the free trial, simply visit our website and click on the "Start Free Trial" button. You will be prompted to enter your information and create an account to access the trial.

Do I need to provide payment information for the free trial?

No, you do not need to provide any payment information for the 15 Day Free Trial. It is completely free and you will not be charged at any point during the trial period.

Can I cancel the free trial at any time?

Yes, you can cancel the free trial at any time during the 15 day period. Simply log into your account and go to the "My Subscriptions" section. From there, you can click on "Cancel Trial" to end the trial and prevent any future charges.

What happens after the 15 day free trial ends?

If you do not cancel the trial before the 15 days are up, your account will automatically be upgraded to a paid subscription. You will be charged for the subscription according to our regular pricing plans. However, you can still cancel at any time without any penalties or fees.

Do I need to return any products if I cancel the free trial?

No, you do not need to return any products if you cancel the free trial. The trial is for our services and does not include any physical products. You can continue to use any products you have purchased during the trial period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ~*Heather*~
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • 1234blessed
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookwithdonna
Replies