• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Before You Buy - 30-Day In-Home Free Trial

In summary, the customer has a 30 day in home trial to try the product and if they're not satisfied with it, they can return it for a full refund or exchange it for a product with the same warranty.
vhadley
I was listening to an audio training and she said that all products come with a 30 day free in home trial, If you don't like it then PC will have FEDEX come right to your door and pick it up for free! I'm just starting out and don't want to be giving out false information, I've personally never heard this before. But if it is true, that's awesome!!!

Personally, I wouldn't call it an in home trial. But, yes if a customer purchases a product and finds that they don't like with in 30 days of the ship date it can be returned.

Yes, it's their satisfaction guarantee. The customer can return it up to a year after purchase, but in the first 30 days PC will pay the shipping. It's UPS now, not FedEx anymore, but the concept is still true. From day 31-365 the customer has to pay shipping if they decide that they are unhappy with the product for whatever reason.ETA: it's USPS for the military living overseas. I'm assuming it's UPS for stateside, haven't encountered it here yet.

When did it switch back to UPS? Mine just came FedEx last week - I remember when it was UPS.....

Okay, see I have the services backward! LOL I've been doing business in Japan via USPS all this time. ;) I stand corrected!!! :D

The way I present that to people is this. I tell my host:As you're delivering the products, be sure to remind everyone to check it out right away. If they aren't pleased for any reason at all, including, "I thought the cranberry would be more red than that," PC will pay for it to go back. They'll accept a return or exchange it for the full warranty period. But, after that first 30 days that person has to pay for it to go back.

The 30 days starts from DATE OF SHIPMENT not from date the customer gets the products in their hands. Remind the host to be timely in getting the products to the guests!

1. What is the "Try Before You Buy - 30-Day In-Home Free Trial" program?

The "Try Before You Buy" program is a 30-day trial offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to try out our products in their own homes before making a purchase.

2. How does the 30-day trial work?

Once you select the products you are interested in, they will be shipped to your home for a 30-day trial period. During this time, you can use the products and decide if you would like to keep them or return them.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the 30-day trial?

No, there is no cost to participate in the 30-day trial. However, you will be required to provide a valid credit card at the time of order placement.

4. What happens if I decide to keep the products after the 30-day trial?

If you decide to keep the products, your credit card will be charged for the full amount at the end of the trial period. You will also receive a confirmation email with the purchase details.

5. What is the return process if I decide to return the products?

If you decide to return the products, simply contact our customer service team within the 30-day trial period to initiate the return process. We will provide you with a return label and instructions on how to send the products back to us. Once we receive the products, your credit card will not be charged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216