• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Recruiting Bonus Prizes: Details and Toshiba® Blu-Ray Player Information

In summary, the June recruiting bonus includes a Toshiba® Blu-Ray Player. The player needs to have a 50 mbps internet connection and a higher security setting in order to achieve 1080p video. The distance from the player to the router and the router extension makes a difference. The player also needs to be replaced if it is hooked up to the internet.
frozenchef
Gold Member
So, I don't know if this sounds selfish or not, but I was wanting some more information on the prizes for the June recruiting bonus. My new recruit, Tina, is doing amazing and just qualified (yay! :) ) and I got the little e-mail saying to pick out my prize and it leads me to a page with the details on the prizes. We really need to replace our BluRay player before it starts tearing up the discs, but the "detailed" flyer doesn't give a model number so that I could look up the full capabilities - it only says:

Toshiba® Blu-Ray Player
Sit back, press the play button and immerse yourself in the exceptional sights and sounds of legendary Toshiba® quality and innovation. This Blu-Ray delivers amazing Full HD 1080p video and high-definition audio as well as BD-LiveTM support for access to special features. Internet connectivity makes it even easier to enjoy online streaming content from Netflix®, Blockbuster On Demand®, VUDUTM and Pandora®. Jaw-dropping color, quality and contrast like you’ve never seen before!

Does anyone know anymore about this? I suppose I could call HO on Monday, but I feel so bad for asking about something they're giving me for free...

I don't think you're being selfish. You just want to make sure your choosing the best product that fits your family! :)

My Pat is a home theater person. Loves his BluRay and such and gets Home Theater Magazine. He looked at Toshiba as a whole and said you should be very happy with it. It will deliver. There is however a down side to any BluRay that hooks up to the internet. And that is your internet service itself. So he said I should mention these things. They are either wireless or wired. Either way, these are considerations.
1) Your internet speed needs to be really high to support the 802.11n signal needed to achieve the 1080p format. 50 mbps. (Mega bits per second) is best.
2) Some machines - BluRays - need to have a higher security setting to get that 1080p to it. We went from the standard security settings on our wireless system to AES security. As soon as we did that, the signal jumped.
3) The distance from your router to the BluRay will also make a difference. We had to add a router "extension" between the router and the BluRay to help make that signal get to the BluRay.
4) We had to replace the router we got from AT&T with a much better one. The cost was $89.00 and the extension was about the same. Panisonic recommended NetGear devices. There are others that are less expensive though.
So go for it. You will be happy with it. You may not be so happy with your internet service provider however. Sorry!
Oh and one last note from me. If you do have to change out any of the internet routing devices, DO NOT ASK YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER to help set up the router(s). Call the brand's company help line instead. I spent 1 and a half hours with AT&T and got no where. I spent about 45 minutes with NetGear and we were up and running that fast! That included all the wireless devices we had including the BluRay, two laptops and the master control panels for the router and the extension!

Last edited:

1. What is the June Staycation Info promotion?

The June Staycation Info promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs throughout the month of June. It includes exclusive deals, discounts, and free products that are only available to customers during this time.

2. How do I access the June Staycation Info?

You can access the June Staycation Info by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The promotion will be featured prominently on our website and your consultant can also provide you with the latest information and offers.

3. Can I combine the June Staycation Info with other promotions or discounts?

No, the June Staycation Info cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use your consultant discount on top of the June Staycation deals.

4. Are there any requirements to take advantage of the June Staycation Info?

No, there are no specific requirements to take advantage of the June Staycation Info. Simply visit our website or contact your consultant to learn about the available deals and products.

5. What products are included in the June Staycation Info?

The June Staycation Info includes a variety of products from our catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The specific products and deals may vary throughout the month, so be sure to check back often for the latest information.

Back