• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Into Old Consultant Corner Website

In summary, the old website won't let users get onto Consultant Corner. Tech support told users to restart their PC. However, this did not work. The new website is in beta and has been rolled back since there were a number of issues with it. Users are supposed to be notified when they can switch to the new website.
ShellBeach
One of the issues I have is with the OLD website - it won't let me get onto Consultant Corner like it used to. I get a 404 page not found error.

So, I called tech support and they made sure I was typing my consultant # and password correctly, also told me not to use the autofilled entry that's been there for years.

Still no go, 404 page not found. Then they told me to restart my PC. Well, I was doing some other stuff & couldn't restart just then, so I tried a different browser & was able to get in.

Oh and a PC restart later? Didn't work. So at least, I have the workaround of using Safari browser. IE 9 won't let me into the old website. I wouldn't be surprised if everything was designed with IE8 in mind. Other websites have issues with IE9, too.

Just thought I'd post this in case other folks can't get into the OLD website, and aren't eligible for the new website. Hopefully, you've got another browser installed on your PC - try that one, instead.

I had an issue one day (a few weeks back), then went in the scenic route from the main PC web page & realized that they had changed the URL for the log-in screen. So my "shortcut" to the log-in screen was what was no longer working. Once I saved the new shortcut & deleted the old one, problem solved. ;)

Glad to hear that worked for you. I left that part out of my post, because it didn't work for me.

I have even deleted website-specific cookies & cache, which is easy to do with IE9 by pressing F12 and choosing those Cache options from the developer drop-down menu.
Still no go.
I'm just glad I have a workaround because I am NOT going to delete all my cookies and have every single website I use needing fresh logins.:thumbdown:

Just curious, was this with IE? If so, what version?
Help > About Internet Explorer will tell you the version.

No, my issue was with Firefox. I gave up IE a LONG time ago! LOL

Has any one had this , when I sign in to the new web then go to the top let to

FIND YOU SHOW it went to Host name _________last name_________
Or Organization ____________. Like we have been wanting now it's GONE , there one day then GONE

Ok what am I doing wrong here I can sgn in to the new web although this is the first I have attempted to but it tells me my user name and log in are incorrect. I have been using the old consultants corner. Can anyone help

**Bumping**
I'm bumping because I'm having the same problem as Kara. I haven't submitted a show since June and I used P3. Has the new CC website launched or can we still use P3? I have a show to submit but don't know how to submit it.

Ok now you gals are really scaring me!!! I am very afraid

littlemaisyPC said:
**Bumping**
I'm bumping because I'm having the same problem as Kara. I haven't submitted a show since June and I used P3. Has the new CC website launched or can we still use P3? I have a show to submit but don't know how to submit it.

Just continue using P3. The new site has been rolled back to beta since there were quite a few issues with it. HO is supposed to let us know sometime later when we try the switch to the new web again.

I just got the 404 error this eve as well. After the second time that I got it (after pressing the continue button on the maintenance message page), I clicked on the CC link above, and it took me there no problem.

1. Why can't I access the old Consultant Corner website?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to access the old Consultant Corner website. It is possible that the website has been taken down or is no longer active. It is also possible that you may be using an outdated link or the website may have been moved to a different URL.

2. Can I still retrieve information from the old Consultant Corner website?

If the website is no longer active, it is not possible to retrieve information from it. However, you can try reaching out to the website owner or administrator to see if they have any backups of the website that they can share with you.

3. Is there a new website for Consultant Corner?

It is possible that there is a new website for Consultant Corner, but this would depend on the specific organization or company. You can try searching for the new website on a search engine or reaching out to the organization directly for more information.

4. Can I still access my account on the old Consultant Corner website?

If the website is no longer active, it is not possible to access your account on it. However, if the website has been moved to a different URL, you may still be able to log in using your existing credentials.

5. How can I get in touch with someone for help with accessing the old Consultant Corner website?

If you are having trouble accessing the old Consultant Corner website, you can try reaching out to the website owner or administrator for assistance. You can also try searching online for any troubleshooting tips or contacting customer support for the company or organization that owns the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CABean03
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • mspibb