• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with an Electronic Consultant Planner on Consultants Corner

In summary, the Electronic Consultant Planner on Consultants Corner can be accessed by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Tools" section or the "Tools" tab. It is compatible with most devices and can be synced with personal calendars. To create and manage events, simply click on the desired date and time on the planner and make changes or delete as needed. The planner can also be shared with team members for better organization.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
But I thought you could get the consultant planner electronically off Consultants Corner. Checked and I can't find it. I just want to print off the monthly pages for the next couple months to carry with me in case...you never know!! ;) And, it's easier to take to a corner with me if I want to make a few quick calls.

I know I can print calendars from the net, but would like PC's better.

I just saw it yesterday in the Download Center.

Did you happen to remember what it was called, because I looked and didn't see it there. Maybe I'll have to open every link and see....

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdf

It's under the Printable Materials CD section--Consultant Planner Calendar.Here's the US version: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdf

Thanks Ann and Deb! You guys are great! Yep, it's not on the Cdn website for some reason....weird....

Marie, you aren't dreaming ... Canada did used to have it on their website for download. I don't know why they've removed it.

Do you still have your printable materials CD-rom? If so, you can pop that into your computer and print off a couple of weeks/months worth from that.

Related to Get Organized with an Electronic Consultant Planner on Consultants Corner

1. How do I access the Electronic Consultant Planner on Consultants Corner?

To access the Electronic Consultant Planner, simply log in to your Consultants Corner account. On the main page, you will see a section titled "My Tools" where you can click on the link for the planner. Alternatively, you can also access it through the "Tools" tab on the top menu bar.

2. Is the Electronic Consultant Planner compatible with all devices?

Yes, the planner is compatible with most devices including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It is a web-based application, so as long as you have an internet connection and a browser, you can access it from any device.

3. Can I sync the planner with my personal calendar?

Yes, the Electronic Consultant Planner has the option to sync with your personal calendar such as Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCal. This will help you stay organized and ensure that your schedule is up-to-date across all platforms.

4. How do I create and manage events on the planner?

To create an event, simply click on the date and time on the planner and a pop-up window will appear where you can enter the event details. To manage events, you can click on the event and make changes or delete it if needed. You can also view your events in a list format by clicking on the "List" button on the top right corner of the planner.

5. Can I share my planner with my team members?

Yes, you can share your planner with your team members by clicking on the "Team" button on the top menu bar. From there, you can add team members and choose which events or tasks you want to share with them. This is a great way to stay organized as a team and ensure everyone is on the same page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ShellBeach