• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Business Cards with the Consultants. Corner Logo

In summary, if you're printing them on your own computer and printer, you can use the logo from Consultants. Corner.
J.Corley
Anyone have ideas on business cards? Can I use the Logo off Consultants. Corner to print my own business cards?

If you're printing them on your own computer and printer, yes. If you're getting them from a print shop or a place like VistaPrint, no.

A lot of consultants use VistaPrint for cards. You just need to make sure you include the registered trademark symbol (®) after the words "The Pampered Chef", and don't use the logo or any product photos from the PC site. You also cannot use the tag line ("Discover the chef in you") on ANY items you design or print.

Of course, the easiest thing to do is to order from Merrill - there's a link on Consultant's Corner.

you can use the logo from CC as long as you make them yourself. You can't give it to anyone to have things made.

I think you can use the logo from CC to make your own, you just can't give the logo to a printing company to have them make them for you, since only Merrill is licensed to do that. But, if you're just making them in a word document and printing them from your home printer, I think it's ok.

Here is what it says:

"The Pampered Chef® Logo:
You may include The Pampered Chef® logo in advertising and publicity as set forth below, as long as you include your name and proper title (see above). The logo is available for download from Consultant’s Corner. Click on “Promoting Your Business” and then “Advertising and Publicity Policies.” The logo may not be altered in any way."

Yes, I had bought those printable business cards from Walmart and thought I would do a temp card until I bought the nice ones from Merill. So if I print them off myself I can use the chef's hat logo and tag line with all my Independent consultant onfo?

J.Corley said:
Yes, I had bought those printable business cards from Walmart and thought I would do a temp card until I bought the nice ones from Merill. So if I print them off myself I can use the chef's hat logo and tag line with all my Independent consultant onfo?

You can't type the tagline out, but you can copy and paste the logo with the tagline in it onto your cards.

That's exactly right. And a good plan - use the less expensive ones until you can "spare" the cash for the "fancy" ones from Merrill.

1. How do I add my own logo to the corner of my business cards on Pampered Chef?

To add your own logo to the corner of your business cards on Pampered Chef, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" section.

2. Click on "Marketing Tools" and then select "Business Cards."

3. Choose the design template you want to use for your business cards.

4. Click on the "Add Logo" button in the corner of the card.

5. Upload your logo from your computer or choose one from your Pampered Chef library.

6. Adjust the size and placement of your logo as desired.

7. Click "Save" to add your logo to the corner of your business cards.

2. Can I use a different logo for my business cards than the one on my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use a different logo for your business cards than the one on your Pampered Chef website. Simply follow the same steps as above to add your new logo to the corner of your business cards.

3. How many business cards can I order at one time?

You can order up to 500 business cards at one time on Pampered Chef. If you need more than 500, please contact customer service for assistance.

4. Can I customize the font and color of my business cards?

Yes, you can customize the font and color of your business cards on Pampered Chef. After selecting your design template, click on the text you want to edit and choose from the available font and color options.

5. How long will it take to receive my business cards?

The production and shipping time for business cards on Pampered Chef is typically 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev