• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Print Business Cards: Local vs. Online Options

K
karbipbaby
I'm just getting things started and I was wondering where you have your business cards printed? Do you use a local printer or someone online? Do you use the PC logo or something else?

Business cards can be ordered from the Merrill Corporation via Consultant's Corner under Promoting Your Business. You are not allowed to take the PC logo to any other printer to make cards for you. Some people here use VistaPrint and just use a kitchen-type graphic.

BTW, Vista print is FREE you just pay for shipping!

heat123 said:
BTW, Vista print is FREE you just pay for shipping!

I second Vista

They have been great with me

Just my 2 cents worth

:chef:

I like Vista too but to be honest, its been worth my hard earned money to get the Merrill ones. They have pictures of our products (or your face if you want) and people have responded better to them vs my others. Plus, the first set of cards I ordered I didn't like since there was a fine (really tiny) ink line on them from printing and Merrill had me mail 5 back so they could show production and they sent me new ones. No problem.

whiteyteresa said:
I second Vista

They have been great with me

Just my 2 cents worth

:chef:

I 3rd Vista! :) I have nothing but good things to say about them. If you search for other business card threads, pamperedlinda posted pics of her cards. Mine look very similar (I may even had posted them too). They look great!

karbipbaby said:
I'm just getting things started and I was wondering where you have your business cards printed? Do you use a local printer or someone online? Do you use the PC logo or something else?

If you are just getting started, they have a special "pack" for new consultants at a very good price... you get a stamp, business cards and other promo items to promote your business, all at a pretty decent price... check Merrill out, it could work for you...

I love the ones from Merrill and do believe they are worth the price but I did get mine on special when they offered 1000 for the price of 500!

I print my own at home. I purchased a Print-at-Home package from designhergals.com. I created a stylized version of myself (a girl with flippy red hair wearing a tailored jacked and jeans). For $50 I can print as many projects as I like from my own computer. I've done return address labels, labels for catalogs and such, and, of course, business cards. The don't yet have fluffy gals, but I'm told they're working on it.

Vista is a must on a budget! I just recieved new business cards. I also recieved a car maganet I had it on my car one day in my work parking lot & got action already... MY DH said its ridiculous but who cares I am proud to be a PC consultant... Anything for business these days works for me..... Be sure to check out all the free stuff before placing your order. It changes each time you go into the site.

I have decided not to go the business card route right now. I love using the recipe cards with my info on a label on them. I've used bunches at different booths and feel like people are keeping those vs business cards. I know some business cards I picked up at the last Festival booth ended up in the trash!

Thank you girls so much for the advice! Do you use the stickers and such from the Merrill site or do you have another site you use?

1. Where is the best place to get business cards printed?

The best place to get business cards printed depends on your individual needs and preferences. There are pros and cons to both local and online printing options.

2. Should I use a local printer or someone online for my business cards?

This decision ultimately depends on your budget, timeline, and personal preferences. Local printers offer the benefit of face-to-face interaction and the ability to see physical samples of your cards before printing. Online printers often have lower prices and faster turnaround times.

3. What are the advantages of using a local printer for business cards?

Using a local printer allows for more personalized service and the ability to see and feel the quality of your cards before printing. Local printers can also offer faster turnaround times and the opportunity to support small businesses in your community.

4. Do you recommend using the PC logo on business cards or something else?

The use of the PC logo on business cards is a personal choice. It can be a great way to showcase your expertise in a particular software or technology. However, if you do not specialize in PC-related services, you may want to consider using a more general logo or design that represents your business as a whole.

5. What are the benefits of using an online printer for business cards?

Online printing services often offer lower prices and a wider range of customization options. They also typically have faster turnaround times, making them a great option for those with tight deadlines. Additionally, some online printers offer design templates and tools to help you create a professional-looking business card even if you have limited design experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76