• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Embroidered on Personal Stuff?

The logo you have is an older one. It doesn't have "discover the chef in you" under TPC and TPC isn't in one line like most of the stuff from Merrill. It looks more like this:If you go to a printer they can buy The Pampered Chef Logo from a source for $20. They charge just a 1 time fee. I am not sure if it is legal but its much cheaper than Merrill
babywings76
Gold Member
Are we allowed to have someone privately embroider the PC logo on things? I'm assuming no, right? I was just doubting myself because we can use the logo if we print off our own business cards. Would the same hold true for other items? Or is it the mere fact of hiring someone to do it that would make it a no-no?

No we are not allowed to give someone the logo at all.

Okay, I figured that was the case.

If you had your own embroidery machine you could do it though!

Ha ha ha! That's a good one! ;) (me? sew?!) I may be crafty, but I cannot sew to save my life.

LOL!! I do like to sew but the second I look at an embroidery machine I go :confused:

I have the logo. My sister does lots of embroidery and bought a CD a few years ago with a lot of designs on it. The PC logo was one of them. She sent it to me so I can make my own logo wear. I haven't done much with it yet, but I have it. The logo I have is an older one. It doesn't have "discover the chef in you" under TPC and TPC isn't in one line like most of the stuff from Merrill. It looks more like this:

Attachments

• logo seal.jpg
    logo seal.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 557
If you go to a printer they can buy The Pampered Chef Logo from a source for $20. They charge just a 1 time fee. I am not sure if it is legal but its much cheaper than Merrill

My feeling on this is that I am advertising their company and it's MY business I'm promoting. I do NOT agree with this policy. If they want to come up with a decent vendor then I'll follow their policy.

We're not the only ones who hates Merrill, my neighbor sells TS, she too can't stand their stuff and wants a better vendor

I can understand that they want us to keep up a quality appearance in our advertising, and so they promote using Merrill. And I'm sure Merrill has them sign some sort of legal agreement that they are the only one with the rights to the official logo so they can do all the business. But I wish HO would allow other vendors to do it. By limited us to Merrill, it makes us come up with non-official looking PC stuff. Now sometimes people make nice looking things, but there are some things out there that people come up with that I bet HO would rather we not do--they have an image to uphold. ;) :rolleyes: And professional and official looking things look best.

newatthis said:
If you go to a printer they can buy The Pampered Chef Logo from a source for $20. They charge just a 1 time fee. I am not sure if it is legal but its much cheaper than Merrill

Trust me, I work in a t-shirt industry, those companies that do that are not legally using the logo. You have to get HO's permission to use the logo eitherwise it's a trademark violation.

babywings76 said:
Ha ha ha! That's a good one! ;) (me? sew?!) I may be crafty, but I cannot sew to save my life.

HAHA..I used to say the exact same thing..now I make quilts..LOL. I would love to get an embroidery machine..but they are not cheap.

1. What types of personal items can I have my logo embroidered on?

At Pampered Chef, we can embroider your logo on a variety of personal items including aprons, tote bags, chef hats, oven mitts, and towels.

2. How many colors can my logo have for embroidery?

Our embroidery machines can handle up to 15 different colors for your logo. However, for the best quality and clarity, we recommend using no more than 5 colors.

3. Can I see a sample of my logo embroidered on a product before placing an order?

Yes, we offer a virtual mockup service where you can see a digital representation of your logo embroidered on the product of your choice. This allows you to make any necessary adjustments before placing your order.

4. What is the minimum order quantity for logo embroidered personal items?

Our minimum order quantity for logo embroidered personal items is 12 pieces. This allows us to maintain high-quality standards and keep our prices competitive.

5. How long does it take for my order to be completed?

The production time for logo embroidered personal items varies depending on the quantity and complexity of your order. In general, it takes 7-10 business days for your order to be completed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• speedychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • J.Corley