• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Promote The Pampered Chef on My Personal Website?

main website anyway. It's like purposefully sending business elsewhere. I wonder if on your own website you can have a picture of you wearing a PC apron and doing something in the kitchen, not necessarily modeling the apron. ;)Yes, you can post a picture of you wearing a PC apron and doing something in the kitchen on your own website.
sk8rgrrl99
I have a personal website and on it I have some links to my favorite websites. Is it allowed to link to The Pampered Chef, Ltd. to promote Pampered Chef in general? I don't want to break the rules but I really love our products and I'd love to have a link to say "hey check us out! we have great products - come find a consultant!" Because even if they don't choose me, they'll probably choose someone in my cluster which would still rock. :)

I don't see why not, but I don't know if that's in the policy stuff....

Ok so from reading your post I assume you don't have a Pampered Chef personal website. Rather than direct your visitors away from you and the business you are trying to build, I suggest you invest the $99 and sign up for a Pampered Chef website.

If policy allows, you can direct your non PC web visitors to your corner of the PC world, where they can shop for products, sign up to host, and maybe even join your team!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I have a personal website and on it I have some links to my favorite websites. Is it allowed to link to The Pampered Chef, Ltd. to promote Pampered Chef in general? I don't want to break the rules but I really love our products and I'd love to have a link to say "hey check us out! we have great products - come find a consultant!" Because even if they don't choose me, they'll probably choose someone in my cluster which would still rock. :)
Nah, you can't promote PC or link to it on your own website. Also the same rule when you have a PC pws you may not link to it from your own made website.
Policies and procedures said:
"Consultants of every level are prohibited from linking to their Pampered Chef® Personal Web Sites. This includes both sponsored links and banner ads that you pay for, as well as non-sponsored links that you don’t pay for. For instance, if a friend posts a link on their family’s Web site to your Personal Web Site, you would be in violation of this policy. Additionally, any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited."

In the aboce P&P, I don't read it as saying you can't post the home page (non pws), just your own PWS

I do have a PWS, I just thought this would be an extra added thing. I can call HO to make sure...

Thanks everyone!

redsoxgirl said:
In the aboce P&P, I don't read it as saying you can't post the home page (non pws), just your own PWS
oki doki, same page...
The ban on linking also prohibits the following:
• Listing or linking your Personal Web Site in Internet
directories or search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
• Purchasing or using a separate domain name to re-direct
visitors to your Personal Web Site.
• Linking to Consultant’s Corner from any Web site.
• Linking to The Pampered Chef® corporate Web site
from any Web site.

It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your Personal
Web Site is not linked to any other Web site that violates
these policies.
It surprises me that very few consultants have read the policies and procedures

I don't think I would want to direct people to the main website anyway. It's like purposefully sending business elsewhere. I wonder if on your own website you can have a picture of you wearing a PC apron and doing something in the kitchen, not necessarily modeling the apron. ;) Could you write something like, "I've discovered a great way to save time and money in the kitchen. Ask me how!" Is that legal, I wonder?

I think that would be directing business away from you. I mean, if they're on your PWS already, why send them to someone else instead of encouraging them to order or book through you? Plus I think it might be confusing to customers, when our PWS's can be confusing enough as it is. I would focus more on promoting the features of your own site and generating business that way, keep them right where they're at.

You can post that you sell "high quality kitchen tools."

Okay, so you're talking about a personal, non PC related website, separate from your PWS? Sorry, I was confused for a minute. In that case, although you can't link to your PWS or the main PC site, you can definitely do what others said and mention that you sell "high quality kitchen tools" or that you do cooking shows in people's homes, or various other things like that, without mentioning PC. You can then put an e-mail address and say to contact you for more info.

babywings76 said:
I don't think I would want to direct people to the main website anyway. It's like purposefully sending business elsewhere. I wonder if on your own website you can have a picture of you wearing a PC apron and doing something in the kitchen, not necessarily modeling the apron. ;) Could you write something like, "I've discovered a great way to save time and money in the kitchen. Ask me how!" Is that legal, I wonder?

That would work...Someone on here has a cute way of saying it; something about "Rhyming with Hampered Jeff" Because of course you can't actually use the words or logo for PC. :)

1. What is the main Pampered Chef website?

The main Pampered Chef website is the official online platform for the company, where customers can browse and purchase products, find recipes and cooking tips, and learn about hosting a cooking party.

2. How do I place an order on the main Pampered Chef website?

To place an order, simply click on the "Shop" tab on the website's main menu. From there, you can search for specific products or browse through different categories. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to check out and complete your order.

3. Can I track my order on the main Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available on the main Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the main Pampered Chef website often has promotions and discounts available on certain products or for specific events. You can check the "Specials" tab on the website or sign up for the company's email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

5. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef through the main website?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can click on the "Join" tab on the main website's menu. This will provide you with information about the company and the opportunity to sign up and start your own business. You can also contact a current consultant for more information and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mconsola