• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Outlet Section on Our Personal Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, the outlet section on our personal Pampered Chef website can be found under the "Shop" tab and is only available online. It features select products that may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items at discounted prices. These products may not be available on the rest of the website and are not of lower quality. You can also use your consultant discount on outlet products, but it will only apply to the original price, not the discounted outlet price.
squirrelzan
I have a customer who is interested in purchasing some of the older products. I thought there was an outlet section on our personal pampered chef website under Our Products, but I cannot find it. Can someone help?

The website is down this weekend. Check on Monday. Oh, and you can only get the outlet items through individual orders, not on shows.

You should be able to get to the outlet in the afternoon tomorrow.

Click on order products.
Then Option #2 - not invited to a show...click on place an order, then click here to continue.

The option for outlet should be on the bottom left column.

1. Where can I find the outlet section on our personal Pampered Chef website?

The outlet section on our personal Pampered Chef website can be found by clicking on the "Shop" tab at the top of the homepage. From there, you can select "Outlet" from the drop-down menu.

2. Is the outlet section only available online?

Yes, the outlet section is only available on our personal Pampered Chef website. It is not available in our physical retail stores.

3. Are there different products in the outlet section compared to the rest of the website?

Yes, the outlet section features select products that may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items at discounted prices. These products may not be available on the rest of the website.

4. Are outlet products of lower quality than regular products?

No, outlet products are not of lower quality. They are simply discounted items that may be discontinued or overstocked. They still go through the same quality control processes as our regular products.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on outlet products. However, please note that the discount will only apply to the original price of the product, not the discounted outlet price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner