• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Files/Sampples From This Site

and that's it! You can use the PDFs from Sticking to Business (Sticking to Business - Home) and The Booster (www.thebooster.com). Just make sure to change the name/logo to yours with your contact information.
kam
Staff member
I will be signing on as a new consultant in early September (I am trying to time my 90-days just right).

But, in the meantime I am trying to get some ideas together.

Can I assume if a file is posted to this site that I am able to use it? I am seeing some really nice flyer ideas, cookware comparision charts, guest sheets, etc etc that I would love to use. I just wanted to make sure before I changed the persons name on the flyer that once something is posted here, I am able to use it. It would seem so - but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, I am seeing a lot of information about what we can do and not do in regards to the Pampered Chef logo. Is it right that the only items with the actual official logo have to come from Nancy's or Merrill? But, did I read that as long as I printed the logo on my own printer than I can use it? I just can't have someone else duplicate it.

Can I print out 1 copy of the host and guest specials and bring them to be color copied?

I am trying to determine if I should order from Nancy's before the end of the month. Since I can't see Merrill's site, I am not sure on the types of items available from Merrill.

Thanks in advance!

You're correct on those points, Kam. We share files here so that others can use them. If you found it and like it, go ahead!

That's also true about the logo. You can use it on things you print, but you can't upload it to VistaPrint or take it to another printer to make up paperwork.

Yes- make one copy of the specials and photocopy. Or, I print them in black and white on colored paper. It's much cheaper in the long run.

You need a consultant number to order from Nancy's. Same with Merrill (and you can't get to Merrill's site except through Consultant's Corner).

and - WELCOME!

On the documents you want to use make sure you proof read them. Many of them have been posted for others to help with proof reading to help with spelling corrections and to get ideas but some may have seen the suggestion and only changed it on their home copy and not the one posted.

I know with the items I have posted I figure they are posted for either someone to use or alter in any way they see fit. If it is a newsletter and you want to put in information about one product and the person posting has information about another - then change it.

The biggest key is anything you use is to make sure you change it to yours with your name, phone e-mail, website and what ever contact information.

Enjoy, welcome to the group and good luck with your new business.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

So many people have put together some nice flyers and informational sheets. I am really excited about getting started and since I won't have my kit for a few weeks I am going to get flyers and recipe and product information sheets together in the meantime.

That is a shame about needing a Consultant's ID to order form Nancy's - I won't have mine until September.

Someone had posted a link to a site (I can't recall which one now) that had Pampered Chef items - but not with the logo. Things like "Have a Pampered Day" and other Pampered Chef "type" things - are these OK to use as long as there is no logo?

Thanks!

Absolutely, you can use those.

You can find some at Sticking to Business (Sticking to Business - Home) and The Booster (www.thebooster.com). The Booster has a referral program, so if you order anything from them, let them know that Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI told you. :)

Once you have access to CC, if you register a Credit Card with Office Depot, you get an amazing discount on color copies. The discount is tied to that credit/debit card, but it cuts the costs tremendously. My DH had a big presentation for his job, so we used my credit card to pay for the color copy packets to get the discount. Cost went from $1250 to $530 with that discount!

I would still pick & choose on color copies, bc they are still much more expensive that BW. Our Office Depot copy person knows us very well by now; between DH & me, one of us is in there at least once a week. She showed me yesterday how to upload the files to her from home. So now, I just put in my order, upload the files, pay online, and she calls when they are ready to be picked up.:D Kind of like having my own office staff, but I don't have to pay them - I LOVE PC perks!!

Welcome to PC & Chef Success!

That is great to know about the credit card/discount. I will have to get that started.

Ann - thanks for providing those sites - I had "lost" them from a different post. I will certainly use your name! :)

Thanks again for all the help. I am so excited about this! I can't wait to start!

-Kathleen

chefann said:
Absolutely, you can use those.

You can find some at Sticking to Business (Sticking to Business - Home) and The Booster (www.thebooster.com). The Booster has a referral program, so if you order anything from them, let them know that Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI told you. :)

Oh my goodness! :eek: :eek: I had never seen either of these sites & I just spent a small fortune at The Booster - Ann you definitely got a referral from me! I can't wait for my stuff to get here. :love: :love: I am pumped just reading the online stuff & I am so excited about putting the keys into action! This is just what I needed to get organized! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

1. How do I download a file from this site?

To download a file from this site, simply click on the file you wish to download. This will open the file in a new tab. From there, you can right-click on the file and select "Save As" to save it to your desired location on your computer.

2. Can I use these samples in my own cooking classes or parties?

Yes, you are welcome to use these samples in your own cooking classes or parties. However, please note that these samples are intended for demonstration and education purposes only and should not be resold or used for commercial purposes.

3. How do I know if a sample is suitable for my dietary restrictions?

Each sample on this site includes a list of ingredients and nutritional information. If you have any specific dietary restrictions, please be sure to read the ingredients carefully before using the sample.

4. Can I share these files with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share these files with others. However, please note that these files are for personal use only and should not be shared or distributed for commercial purposes.

5. Are these files compatible with all types of computers and devices?

Our files are designed to be compatible with most computers and devices. However, if you encounter any issues with downloading or accessing the files, please reach out to our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • jendill