• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Legal to Use and Sell Pampered Chef Logo Without Permission?

In summary, there is some confusion about the use of the PChef logo and whether or not it can be used without special permission. It appears that using the logo on promotional items and clothing can only be done through licensed vendors, but consultants are allowed to use the logo on their own materials such as business cards and flyers. There may be some individuals attempting to make a profit by embroidering the logo onto items without permission.
MamaChef
I don't like to cause trouble for people, however this just didn't sit right. The PChef logo is copyrighted, and correct me if I'm wrong...but we have to get special permission to use the logo until we're directors, am I right? So, that would mean that your run of the mill citizen can't just use it and then make a profit from it right??? I may have that totally wrong, and if I do, then disregard the rest of this message....

I found the following listings on ebay...and what made me realize that this isn't one of our "real" PChef shirts is that the shirt is listed as made by Croft and Barrow and then someone embroidered it...

this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-2-Dish-Towels-Embroidered-Pampered-Chef-NEW_W0QQitemZ120018151787QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20664QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Womens-Polo-Shirt-Embroidered-Pampered-Chef-Sz-L-NEW_W0QQitemZ120018950302QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63868QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think this is not allowed! Send the links to HO and they can take care of it!

MamaChef said:
The PChef logo is copyrighted, and correct me if I'm wrong...but we have to get special permission to use the logo until we're directors, am I right?

I don't think the items on that listing are allowed (those types of promotional things and clothing can only be made by our licensed vendors, so I'm sure PC will take care of that), BUT you don't have to be a director to use the logo. You can order items through our licensed vendors (Merrill, VIP and Nancy's) and put them on our own flyers and such. You're not supposed to make your own business cards with the logo however. Many do the free cards through vistaprint, but these wouldn't contain the logo.

Hope that clears things up.:eek:

It looks to me that someone has a new embroidery machine and is trying to make some extra cash. I REALLY like the towels.

I don't think the items on that listing are allowed (those types of promotional things and clothing can only be made by our licensed vendors, so I'm sure PC will take care of that), BUT you don't have to be a director to use the logo. You can order items through our licensed vendors (Merrill, VIP and Nancy's) and put them on our own flyers and such. You're not supposed to make your own business cards with the logo however. Many do the free cards through vistaprint, but these wouldn't contain the logo.

Hope that clears things up.:eek:
You CAN download the logo from consultants corner and all consultants CAN use the logo on business cards they make THEMSELVES (can not give it to a printer to make for us) and on other flyers, etc. that we make on our own computers.

1. What is "This Caught Me as Strange..."?

"This Caught Me as Strange..." is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can be used for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients.

2. What makes "This Caught Me as Strange..." different from other kitchen tools?

Unlike other kitchen tools, "This Caught Me as Strange..." has a unique design that allows for easy and precise chopping, mixing, and blending. It also comes with different attachments that can be used for various tasks, making it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen.

3. Can "This Caught Me as Strange..." be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "This Caught Me as Strange..." is designed to be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The attachments and blades are made of high-quality materials that can handle a variety of ingredients, making it a great tool for all types of cooking and baking needs.

4. Is "This Caught Me as Strange..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "This Caught Me as Strange..." is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash the blades and attachments for better maintenance and longevity.

5. Can "This Caught Me as Strange..." be used by both right- and left-handed individuals?

Yes, "This Caught Me as Strange..." is designed to be comfortable and easy to use for both right- and left-handed individuals. The handle is ergonomically designed to provide a secure and comfortable grip for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies