• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Downloaded Pampered Chef Logo for Tablecloths and a Shirt?

and you'll look like a monkey! :)Thanks Cathy for letting me know the location of the logos :)You can also go to google.com click the "images" link do a search for "Pampered Chef".
ChefDella
i am needing two tableclothes for my tables for the health fair i'm doing in may, so i was thinking today, maybe i could buy two white twin sheets and download the PC logo that's available, my question is as long as i use the downloadable logo can i use it for something like this and possibly to make me a shirt, like just iron on the logo to my shirt, i'm wanting to wear something with our name on it but can't really afford to buy a shirt, i have the perfect shirt for this, i just want to make sure i can do this. before i spend my money. on all that stuff.

The sheets work GREAT as tablecloths. And my understanding is that we can download those logos and use them for our own personal use. So I would think, yes.

You can use the logo anyway you want as long as you don't change it but you can not have any business make something for you - like a printer or a company who screenprints.

great thanks guys, i am off to walmart to buy my supplies to fix me a new business shirt and my table clothes.

I have a white king size sheet for a tablecloth and LOVE it! So cheap if you can find them in the discount section!

One other question since I'm not very crafty....how are you going to make your own shirt with the downloaded logo??? I'd LOVE to know how - way cheaper than a Merrill shirt AND it would actually fit!!!! :D

I invested in some cheap white tablecloths from Walmart a few years ago. They have a bit of a satin stripe so they have a dressier look. I think I paid $7.00 each. It was cheaper than sheets.

c00p said:
One other question since I'm not very crafty....how are you going to make your own shirt with the downloaded logo??? I'd LOVE to know how - way cheaper than a Merrill shirt AND it would actually fit!!!! :D

I would bet she is going to print them on "iron on paper" then iron them on to a shirt and her tablecloth.

etteluap70PC said:
I would bet she is going to print them on "iron on paper" then iron them on to a shirt and her tablecloth.

That's what I did for a shirt. I bought an inexpensive white maternity T-shirt at Wal-Mart, and ironed the logo onto the belly. I figured, everyone's looking at it anyway, might as well use it as advertising space! :D

yes i do plan on doing the iron on stuff for the shirt and the tablecloths, i will still do this for the shirts but i have decided for the table cloth to buy just plain white sheets or table cloths and then use my cranberry with white stripes that i earned in jan. and place in the middle of my two tables.

Where do you go to get the logo to download?

Consultant's Corner - Downloads - Advertising & Publicity Guidelines - Logos are on the left side. Right-click on the image and do a "Save Link as" or "Save Target as" because it saves the HTTP image, which is the highest quality image you can save on your computer. It works great for printing out logos on business cards, letterhead and labels, too. :)

Ok, like I said before - not crafty here - where might I find this iron on paper stuff ya'll have mentioned and does it fit into my printer for me to print it onto??? See, I need instructions...preferably with pretty pictures!!!! :)

yes it will fit into your printer, you can get it at walmart in the same place the computer paper is at

Thanks Cathy for letting me know the location of the logos :)

merego said:
Where do you go to get the logo to download?

You can also go to google.com click the "images" link do a search for "Pampered Chef". It will give you several to choose from. I noticed that some of those images were a higher resolution than what's offered on the Consultant's Corner web page.

c00p said:
Ok, like I said before - not crafty here - where might I find this iron on paper stuff ya'll have mentioned and does it fit into my printer for me to print it onto??? See, I need instructions...preferably with pretty pictures!!!! :)

You can pretty much get it anywhere you can buy printer paper, labels, etc. It's usually in the same area. It comes in 8.5 X 11 sheets, so it fits in regular printers just fine. They have regular iron on paper (for white t-shirts) and black paper (for black t-shirts). Make sure you "flip" the image with your photo editing software prior to hitting the print key! Othewise your writing will be backward when you do the iron on. ;)

Just FYI, follow the instructions on the package to ensure you get the best quality. It's been a while since I've done one ... but if memory serves me correctly you need to prewash & dry the shirt. Don't starch the shirt, as it could cause the iron on to adhere to the starch particles vs. the actual shirt. It seems like they had instructions about liquid fabric softener too ... but it's been so long I'm just not positive. Your best bet is to read all the directions before you wash the shirt and then again before you print and iron on the transfer. :)

These are not the same quality as what a screenprinter can do. So don't be too upset if it starts looking bad after you've washed it a couple of times. If you turn it inside out (to protect the image) each time, you might be able to salvage the print longer. Air drying vs. using hot heat might help too.

Thanks ladies for the wealth of information you've all provided!!!!!

Sheila said:
You can also go to google.com click the "images" link do a search for "Pampered Chef". It will give you several to choose from. I noticed that some of those images were a higher resolution than what's offered on the Consultant's Corner web page.

You can pretty much get it anywhere you can buy printer paper, labels, etc. It's usually in the same area. It comes in 8.5 X 11 sheets, so it fits in regular printers just fine. They have regular iron on paper (for white t-shirts) and black paper (for black t-shirts). Make sure you "flip" the image with your photo editing software prior to hitting the print key! Othewise your writing will be backward when you do the iron on. ;)

Just FYI, follow the instructions on the package to ensure you get the best quality. It's been a while since I've done one ... but if memory serves me correctly you need to prewash & dry the shirt. Don't starch the shirt, as it could cause the iron on to adhere to the starch particles vs. the actual shirt. It seems like they had instructions about liquid fabric softener too ... but it's been so long I'm just not positive. Your best bet is to read all the directions before you wash the shirt and then again before you print and iron on the transfer. :)

These are not the same quality as what a screenprinter can do. So don't be too upset if it starts looking bad after you've washed it a couple of times. If you turn it inside out (to protect the image) each time, you might be able to salvage the print longer. Air drying vs. using hot heat might help too.
Another thing to add about the paper for dark colored shirts is they generally have a backing that is ironed onto your shirt that you don't have to flip the artwork for. But it will adhere a nice white box onto the shirt with the logo unless you print a different color on the paper also.

Related to Can I Use a Downloaded Pampered Chef Logo for Tablecloths and a Shirt?

1. Can I use a downloaded Pampered Chef logo for my own personal tablecloths and shirt?

Yes, you may use a downloaded Pampered Chef logo for your personal tablecloths and shirt. However, please note that the logo may not be altered or modified in any way.

2. Can I use a downloaded Pampered Chef logo for my business's tablecloths and shirts?

No, the use of a downloaded Pampered Chef logo for commercial purposes is not allowed. Please contact our corporate office for information on obtaining proper licensing and permission for business use of our logo.

3. Are there any restrictions on the size or placement of the logo on my tablecloths and shirt?

Yes, the Pampered Chef logo must be clearly visible and may not be altered or distorted in any way. Please refer to our branding guidelines for specific instructions on logo placement and sizing.

4. Can I use a downloaded Pampered Chef logo on any color tablecloth or shirt?

Yes, you may use the Pampered Chef logo on any color tablecloth or shirt as long as the logo is clearly visible and meets our branding guidelines. Please note that the logo should be in a contrasting color to the background for maximum visibility.

5. Can I use a downloaded Pampered Chef logo for multiple products or do I need to download a separate logo for each item?

The Pampered Chef logo may be used for multiple products as long as it is not altered or modified in any way. However, we recommend downloading a separate logo for each item to ensure the highest quality and proper sizing for each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenik1007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ndbigler
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chef2you