• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Bags w/ Pampered Chef Logo for Bridal Fair Goody Bags

In summary, a cute idea is to put a recipe card with your information on it, a smartie candy with a tag, or a hershey kiss with a tag.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Is there such a thing we can buy as consultants as mini bags with PC logo on them that I could use to put together goody bags for a bridal fair I'm doing next month?

Nope. But you can download the logo from CC, print it on clear labels, and put those on small bags from the craft store.

Great idea, Ann! Thanks! :)

I went to the Dollar tree and got groups of white bags with handles, different sizes, like 10 small ones for a dollar.

PChefPEI said:
Is there such a thing we can buy as consultants as mini bags with PC logo on them that I could use to put together goody bags for a bridal fair I'm doing next month?

Cute idea, what do you plan on putting in them? Just wondering??

heat123 said:
Cute idea, what do you plan on putting in them? Just wondering??

Not sure yet!! The fair is October 5 (only a month away!! :eek:), so I won't have any mini-cats by then (can order them only on October 1), so I don't know what to do. I don't really want to put a full size catalog in. I need to start thinking about it so I can order the things for it.

Maybe a couple small items, like a twix-it clip and a pan scraper, maybe some sort of coupon, recruiting and hosting info and bridal show info, of course. Just wish we had the bridal registry! :grumpy: Sounds kinda blah though...:rolleyes: Any one have any funky ideas?

how about a recipe card? with your info on it of course! something they will keep..
how about a smartie candy with a tag on it that says "be a smartie, host a party!" ? or a hershey kiss with a tag on it that says, "kiss full price goodbye!, contact me!" or how about a pink ribbon pin and something about the HWC fundraisers ? (is that in Canada?) you could include any old catalogs you have with the "sticker " on the front letting them know it was old and to contact you for a new one.

Great ideas, Jess! Love the smartie and hershey kiss ones especially. Yes, we do have HWC here, but is a bridal fair the proper setting for that?

Never thought about old catalogs! Great idea!

Related to Mini Bags w/ Pampered Chef Logo for Bridal Fair Goody Bags

What is the size of the mini bags with the Pampered Chef logo?

The mini bags with the Pampered Chef logo for bridal fair goody bags measure 8.5 inches in width, 5 inches in height, and have a 3.5 inch gusset.

How many mini bags come in each pack?

Each pack of mini bags with the Pampered Chef logo for bridal fair goody bags contains 25 bags.

What material are the mini bags made of?

The mini bags are made of durable, high-quality paper with a glossy finish.

Can I customize the design or add my own logo to the mini bags?

Unfortunately, the mini bags with the Pampered Chef logo cannot be customized. However, you can add your own personal touch by attaching a sticker or label to the bags.

Are the mini bags reusable?

Yes, the mini bags with the Pampered Chef logo can be reused for various purposes such as storing small items or as gift bags for other occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedSD