• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Crafting Gift Bags for a Booth

In summary, this woman is going to do a booth at a few weeks where she is going to give out brown paper bags with handles and colorful ribbon. She is also going to have mini catalogs, business cards, and clever sayings on a sheet. She is expecting around 40 people and is only going to give them out to those that she shows interest in Pampered Chef.
ChefMary412
I am doing a booth in a few weeks and was thinking of putting together little gift bags. Just going to use brown paper bags with handles and tie it with colorful ribbon. I was going to put in :
-mini catalog
- business card
- smarties, spree, other candy
- candy booking poem

Any other cheap ideas?

recipe cards from the supply order
a sheet with quick tips
gift ideas with clever sayingsHow many bags are you doing? & where did you find them at a good price??
I need a source for cheap bags with handles for my daughter's dance team we do good luck gifts for the entire team (40 this year for 12 performances) which between now and May means I need over 450 bags.
Sometimes the packaging runs as much as the small gifts

Cute idea. How many people are they expecting? Even cheap ideas can get pricey after you do them 100 or so times.

I'm just a cheapskate and I only do a booth drawing of a SB cookbook (that way I get leads) and then have a bunch of recipe cards with my info for anyone to take. I have a ton from years past and people love it. I have mini catalogs on the table that I hand out as needed and I have my catalogs hidden to hand out to those who ask or book.

I just did a booth and did the same thing... halloween baggie from the dollar store with biz card, recipe card, candy, coupon for 1st time order, other marketing postcards (hosting info, power cooking, etc) free from vista print. Only handed out about a dozen or so though.

If you are a Martha person - you could purchase brown lunch bags at Costco and then hole punch the top - throw some ribbon thru them and attach your card - filled of course with your goodies - it would be cheaper then the ones with the handles!

PamperedDor said:
If you are a Martha person - you could purchase brown lunch bags at Costco and then hole punch the top - throw some ribbon thru them and attach your card - filled of course with your goodies - it would be cheaper then the ones with the handles!

That's exactly what I was going to say. Funny that you said "Martha" because my friends call me that since I'm always coming up with crafty ways of doing stuff. Tee hee hee.

The give away bag is a great idea and I have a ton of brown lunch bags so I think I'll do that. Thanks for sharing. :)

For those that are attaching a poem, would you mind sharing? I have a cute Halloween one but my fair is on November 1st.

I'm really cheap, I do this at some of my fairs but I buy the "party" bags people use at parties to put the favors in. You can get 30 of them for a buck at the dollar store. And they have printed designs on them. I just bought some with a sports theme for my last fair. The theme of the fair was Team Spirit. So I got these bags and put in recipe cards for the artichoke dip bread bowl, my business card, a mini catty, and a fun size baby ruth bar. I don't give them to EVERYONE, only those whom I actually show interest in Pampered Chef.

1. How can I make my gift bags stand out at a booth?

You can make your gift bags stand out by using unique materials, such as patterned or colorful paper, ribbons, and trims. You can also add embellishments like stickers, charms, or small trinkets to make them more eye-catching. Additionally, consider adding a personal touch, such as hand-written notes or custom labels.

2. What are some budget-friendly options for creating gift bags?

If you're on a budget, you can use plain paper bags and decorate them with inexpensive materials like stickers, markers, or washi tape. You can also repurpose items you already have, such as old gift wrap or fabric scraps, to make unique gift bags. Another option is to buy bulk materials, such as ribbons and tags, to save money in the long run.

3. How can I incorporate the theme of my booth into the gift bags?

You can incorporate your booth's theme into the gift bags by using materials and colors that align with it. For example, if you're selling kitchen items, you can use kitchen-themed paper or ribbon to decorate the bags. You can also add a small item from your booth, such as a recipe card or kitchen tool, as a gift bag filler.

4. Are there any eco-friendly options for gift bags?

Yes, there are many eco-friendly options for gift bags. You can use recycled paper or fabric to make the bags, or opt for reusable materials like canvas or burlap. You can also skip the bag altogether and use alternative packaging, such as mason jars or fabric pouches.

5. How can I ensure that my gift bags are sturdy enough for carrying items?

To ensure that your gift bags are sturdy enough for carrying items, make sure to use thick and durable materials. You can also reinforce the handles with extra tape or glue. If you're giving out heavier items, consider using a gift box instead of a bag to ensure it can hold the weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
chefmoseley