• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab Attention at My Silent Auction Booth: 150 Bags to Fill!

,You could make a mini catalog out of the coupons you have and hand them out at your booth. You could also create a mini poster with your information on it and hang it up at your booth.
Kelly8
I have a silent auction booth in about a month. However, today I have to sign up for it and the lady who runs it is offering to stuff 150 bags for the vendors and they can choose what to put into the bags. I want to put in something that will grab people's attention (not just a recipe card-I can hand those out at my table). Any ideas?

I had thought about mini catalogs, but I don't have anywhere near 150. The bags don't have to be stuffed with the same items, either.

Give a coupon for a % off their next order placed with you!

You could do something with VistaPrint if you have time. A coupon is a good idea b/c you aren't out money for those that won't contact you. I hand out a postcard at my booths with info about what I can do for them, show, orders, outlet, newsletter, etc and put a recipe on the back.I now just got "business" cards that specifically refer to the outlet.Is this something they are likely to look at while AT the booth? B/c you could have something that will bring them to your booth. Stop and enter a drawing for $25 free or whatever? I have coupons that say 10% off your next order, 20% off any one item or $15 extra free at your show. I give them as thank you for big orders and to people I appreciate in general. I always put them with any donations I give.

Thanks ladies! I would love to have done something with Vistaprint, which I might still for the actual booth, but the bag stuffers have to be done in about an hour. (I got into this booth event last minute.) I think I'm going to combine your two ideas and center the bag stuffers around HWC. Thanks a bunch!

I got this idea from a restaurant advertisement that was in the bag they handed me at an all day event.

They had stapled some of their specials or discounts to a mini paper plate. It was a cute idea but I'm thinking we could make it a little more eye catching. What do you think?

Please post your ideas on this.

Tara, I think the plate is a great idea...you could create something that says "Feed your entire family for just $2 bucks a serving!"

If you have kids have them help with glueing on your "round" business card....etc. Use bright colored paper, black print and go from there.

Am I making sense? LOL I am so exhausted.

Ooooh yeah! The $2 per serving is great info for the business plate stuffer. I'm exhausted, too! This should've been a no brainer! :) Thanks, vwpamperedchef, I like the idea of bright paper and 'round' for your card or info . . . very eye catching!

glad i could help tara...

vanessa

Related to Grab Attention at My Silent Auction Booth: 150 Bags to Fill!

1. How can I make my silent auction booth stand out?

To grab attention at your silent auction booth, you can try filling 150 bags with various items such as kitchen gadgets, recipe cards, or even samples of Pampered Chef products. This will entice people to stop by and check out what your booth has to offer.

2. What types of items should I include in the bags?

The items you include in the bags should be related to your brand or the theme of the silent auction. For example, if you are representing Pampered Chef, you can include kitchen tools, cookbooks, or even samples of your products. You can also consider including gift cards or vouchers for your products or services.

3. How can I make the bags visually appealing?

To make the bags visually appealing, you can use colorful and attractive packaging, such as patterned or themed bags. You can also add ribbons, stickers, or other decorations to make the bags more eye-catching. Additionally, you can include a tag or label with your brand logo or a catchy phrase to make the bags more memorable.

4. How many bags should I prepare?

The number of bags you prepare will depend on the size of the event and the estimated number of attendees. It is always a good idea to have extra bags on hand in case more people show up than expected. It is also important to have a variety of items in the bags to appeal to different tastes and preferences.

5. Can I customize the bags to fit my brand?

Yes, you can definitely customize the bags to fit your brand. You can use bags with your brand logo or colors, and you can also include items that represent your brand or business. This will help create brand awareness and make your booth more memorable to attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies