• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I handle catalogs at my booth for a church bazaar tomorrow?

She also uses mini catalogs and sign up sheets to gather information from interested customers. She recommends giving out old catalogs with her contact information for those who are not serious shoppers.
Pampered Angel
Big booth opportunity at a chruch bazaar tomorrow. It's going to be a stop and shop kind of booth, meaning that people will be placing orders there at the church. My question is about how to handle the catalogs. I don't want to take a bunch of current catalogs just to have people walk off with them without ordering, but I want to have them available for people who do want to order. I thought about putting them in a notebook, but that seems like a lot of work. I also thought about attaching something to them (you know the way people put flowers on pens so they don't get taken...) Better suggestions?

I have a binder that I set out for people to look through. Each page of the catalog has been put in a page protector. Just doing the one catalog that way doesn't take too much time to do. I then keep a bunch of new catalogs in my back area and if someone is serious about placing an order or booking a show, then I give it to them. Otherwise I give out mini catalogs and/or recipe cards with my info on it. I also have a sign up sheet instead of doing door prize slips. On my "How Can I Help You" sign up, they put their name and phone # and e-mail and check mark what they are interested in: placing an order, hosting a party, learning about the business.

babywings76 said:
I have a binder that I set out for people to look through. Each page of the catalog has been put in a page protector. Just doing the one catalog that way doesn't take too much time to do. I then keep a bunch of new catalogs in my back area and if someone is serious about placing an order or booking a show, then I give it to them. Otherwise I give out mini catalogs and/or recipe cards with my info on it. I also have a sign up sheet instead of doing door prize slips. On my "How Can I Help You" sign up, they put their name and phone # and e-mail and check mark what they are interested in: placing an order, hosting a party, learning about the business.

I love the "How Can I Help You" sign up idea! With the catalog in the binder, what do you do if you have more than one guest at a time wanting to shop?

If they really are interested in shopping, then I whip out some additional catalogs. I just don't like to set out a pile of current catalogs, because people will walk off with them with no intention of really looking through it. I give out old catalogs w/ my info on it that say: "To see our current catalog or outlet specials:
www.pc.biz/xxx
Host a party and get lots of rewards!
Contact Amanda at xxxxxx"But I chat with people and if they are really familiar with our line or been to a party recently, then I give them a new mini catalog, not an outdated one.

babywings76 said:
If they really are interested in shopping, then I whip out some additional catalogs. I just don't like to set out a pile of current catalogs, because people will walk off with them with no intention of really looking through it. I give out old catalogs w/ my info on it that say:

"To see our current catalog or outlet specials:
www.pc.biz/xxx
Host a party and get lots of rewards!
Contact Amanda at xxxxxx"

But I chat with people and if they are really familiar with our line or been to a party recently, then I give them a new mini catalog, not an outdated one.

Thank you so much for the great ideas!

Angela

1. How do I order catalogs for my Booth Tomorrow event?

To order catalogs for your Booth Tomorrow event, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can select the "Catalogs" option and choose the quantity of catalogs you would like to order. Make sure to place your order at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

2. Can I personalize the catalogs for my Booth Tomorrow event?

Yes, you can personalize the catalogs for your Booth Tomorrow event by adding your name, contact information, and a personalized message on the back cover. This will help potential customers reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

3. Are the catalogs available in digital format?

Yes, the catalogs are available in digital format on the Pampered Chef website. You can access them by logging in to your account and going to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can download and share the digital catalogs with your customers via email or social media.

4. How many catalogs should I order for my Booth Tomorrow event?

The number of catalogs you should order for your Booth Tomorrow event depends on the size of your event and the number of guests you are expecting. It's always a good idea to have a few extra catalogs on hand in case of unexpected guests or last-minute orders.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering catalogs for Booth Tomorrow?

Yes, there are discounts available for ordering catalogs for Booth Tomorrow. Pampered Chef offers a bulk discount for ordering 50 or more catalogs, and a larger discount for ordering 100 or more catalogs. Additionally, consultants can use their Product Credit to pay for their catalog orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies