• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Include in My Shopping Bag Donation for a Relay for Life Event?

In summary, when choosing items for a shopping bag, consider the recipient's interests, cooking and baking habits, dietary restrictions, and existing kitchen tools. You can customize the items with the help of our consultants and add a personal touch with a handwritten note or recipe. The cost of filling a shopping bag varies depending on the chosen items and current sales and promotions. There is no minimum or maximum number of items, and direct delivery with gift options is available.
vgibsonrn
I plan to donate some of the black help whip cancer shopping bag for a Relay for Life event. I want to stand each bag and put tissue in each one. I also wanted to put a mini catalog and gift in each bag...What should I use as the gift or any other idea anyone has...

You could do a season's best and a rub. I know it's not a lot in comparison to the bag's size. I guess a better suggestion would depend on how much you are wanting to spend.

A gift certificate redeemable at their show/catalog show/fundraiser/wedding registry. That way it comes back to you and generates business. You could throw in a season's best or rub if you want as well. I try to give things that will promote business in the future.

1. How do I choose what to give in a shopping bag?

Choosing what to give in a shopping bag depends on the recipient's interests and needs. Consider their cooking and baking habits, dietary restrictions, and any kitchen tools they may already have. You can also browse our catalog for gift ideas and ask for recommendations from our consultants.

2. Can I customize the items in the shopping bag?

Yes, you can customize the items in the shopping bag to your liking. Our consultants can help you create a personalized gift set that fits your budget and the recipient's preferences. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or recipe with the gift.

3. How much does it cost to fill a shopping bag?

The cost of filling a shopping bag depends on the items you choose. Our products range from affordable kitchen tools to high-quality cookware sets. You can also take advantage of our current sales and promotions to get the best value for your money.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum number of items I can put in a shopping bag?

There is no minimum or maximum number of items you can put in a shopping bag. You can choose as many or as few items as you like, depending on your budget and the recipient's needs. Our consultants can help you find the perfect balance and create a well-rounded gift set.

5. Can I have the shopping bag delivered directly to the recipient?

Yes, we offer direct delivery to the recipient's address. Simply provide the recipient's information when placing your order, and we will take care of the rest. You can also include a gift message or request for gift wrapping at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
pcdiva
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies