1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Booth at Relay For Life Yard Sale

1. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

I just followed up with a team captain for a Relay For Life team. I approached them about a fundraiser with PC and they loved the idea. They were going to have a yard sale to raise money as well. They thought it would be great if I set up a table/booth at their yard sale. I thought maybe I could display some products, bring a quick easy recipe rather than demo and catalogs so people could place orders.

Has anyone done this with a Relay For Life team? It seems they are in competition with another team this year to raise funds. The other team does spaghetti feeds, ice cream, etc.

I want to make this a FANTASTIC event.

May 5, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Pampered Chef and Yard Sales usually don't mix. People who come to yard sales usually are looking for a bargain, and not fully price Pampered Chef items. However, maybe because it is a fundraiser, it might make a difference.

The best way to make a fundraiser work for RFL is to get the team excited and have each person tell everyone they know.

3. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

I thought about that. I was hoping to do something different that would attract people. I'm a very good PR person and know a lot of contacts who could help bring people to this event.

May 5, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I would suggest they do something besides the Yard Sale to bridge the gap. Maybe a bake sale?

5. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

How would the Bake Sale work with PC?

May 5, 2009
Have something to add?