• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Relay for Life Yard Sale

In summary, a "Booth at Relay for Life Yard Sale" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to sell products at a local Relay for Life event, raising funds for cancer research and showcasing their kitchen tools and accessories. Consultants can sign up for a booth through their team leader or the "Events" section of the consultant website, and can sell any Pampered Chef products including those that support the American Cancer Society. Consultants are responsible for bringing their own supplies and are allowed to offer special promotions or discounts, such as the "Round-Up from the Heart" program.
noelskitchen
I just followed up with a team captain for a Relay For Life team. I approached them about a fundraiser with PC and they loved the idea. They were going to have a yard sale to raise money as well. They thought it would be great if I set up a table/booth at their yard sale. I thought maybe I could display some products, bring a quick easy recipe rather than demo and catalogs so people could place orders.

Has anyone done this with a Relay For Life team? It seems they are in competition with another team this year to raise funds. The other team does spaghetti feeds, ice cream, etc.

I want to make this a FANTASTIC event.

Pampered Chef and Yard Sales usually don't mix. People who come to yard sales usually are looking for a bargain, and not fully price Pampered Chef items. However, maybe because it is a fundraiser, it might make a difference.

The best way to make a fundraiser work for RFL is to get the team excited and have each person tell everyone they know.

I thought about that. I was hoping to do something different that would attract people. I'm a very good PR person and know a lot of contacts who could help bring people to this event.

I would suggest they do something besides the Yard Sale to bridge the gap. Maybe a bake sale?

How would the Bake Sale work with PC?

1. What is a "Booth at Relay for Life Yard Sale"?

A "Booth at Relay for Life Yard Sale" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to set up a booth at a local Relay for Life event and sell our products. This not only helps to raise funds for cancer research, but also allows us to showcase our high-quality kitchen tools and accessories to a large audience.

2. How can I sign up for a "Booth at Relay for Life Yard Sale"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your team leader or visit the "Events" section of our consultant website to sign up for a booth. If you are not a consultant but would like to participate, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and see if they have any available spots on their team.

3. What types of products can I sell at the booth?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products at your booth, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. We also recommend featuring some of our exclusive products that support the American Cancer Society, such as our Pink KitchenAid® Silicone Spatula or Pink KitchenAid® Silicone Baking Mat.

4. Do I need to bring my own supplies for the booth?

Yes, as a consultant, you will need to bring your own table, chairs, tablecloth, and any other display materials you would like to use. We also recommend bringing some sample products to demonstrate and sell at the booth.

5. Can I offer special promotions or discounts at the booth?

Yes, you are welcome to offer special promotions or discounts at your booth, as long as they comply with Pampered Chef policies. We recommend promoting our "Round-Up from the Heart" program, where customers can round up their total purchase to the nearest dollar and the extra change will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeredithG
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MeredithG
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefloretta