• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Stylish Pink Logo Shirt for Only $10 + Shipping!

In summary, customers can choose their preferred size from the drop-down menu on the product page for the Pink Logo Shirt. The shirt is designed to be true to size, but customers can refer to the size chart for accurate measurements. The shipping cost for the shirt is $10, but may vary depending on location and shipping method. It typically takes 5-7 business days for the shirt to be delivered, but shipping times may vary. The Pink Logo Shirt is currently only available in pink, but other colors may be offered in the future.
DEBBI
I have a pink 3/4 length sleeve logo shirt(pol0) i'd like to sell for $10 & shipping. It is a 2xl perfect condition,it has spandix in it and is to small for me

also

a ss pink with brown letters (my dcb can beat your crock pot) (as seen at 2009 conferance). 2xl has spandix in it and is to small for me $10 & shipping

I normally wear XL, would these be too big. Sometimes Spandex makes them fit like XL when they are 2XL....what do you think? I am very interested!
email me at [email protected]

What is the neckline like? Would you be able to take a picture? I'm interested, but in the past have found that the t-shirt high collar neckline just doesn't flatter me. If it's a v-neck or wider or more open neckline I'd like it more. A picture would be great, though. :DAh, saw that you said the 3/4 sleeve one is a polo. How about the other one then?

I would like to purchase the pink 3/4 length sleeve logo shirt(polo).. Do you take paypall or check? I have a question on the DCB shirt, how big is the writing on it? Is the writing on the back or front of the shirt? thank you

Thank everyone for your interest,but both shirts have been sold

Related to Get Your Hands on a Stylish Pink Logo Shirt for Only $10 + Shipping!

1. Can I choose the size of the shirt?

Yes, you can select your preferred size from the drop-down menu on the product page.

2. Is the shirt true to size?

Yes, the shirt is designed to be true to size. However, please refer to the size chart on the product page for accurate measurements.

3. How much is shipping?

The shipping cost for the Pink Logo Shirt is $10. However, this may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout.

4. How long will it take to receive my shirt?

Once your order is processed, it typically takes 5-7 business days for the shirt to be delivered. However, please note that shipping times may vary based on your location and the shipping method selected.

5. Is this shirt only available in pink?

Yes, the Pink Logo Shirt is currently only available in pink. However, we may offer different colors in the future, so be sure to check back on our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies