• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Wear for Men: Affordable and Stylish Options for Everyday Use

In summary, the options for men are messenger bags, shirts with pampered chef, and shirts with the printable iron on transfers.
ChefRiGuy
Ok so I know a lot of the PC stuff is geared towards ladies. And I am sorry I just cant see spending the prices for a Merril Polo Shirt witha little stitched logo in it, and I don't carry around a tote like the catalog tote. What are some options for men? I am going to buy more of the grocery bags to bring to the store, but is there any tote tha tis more masculine? Messenger bags? etc? Anyone have anything they are willing to part with? I don't mind wearing shirts with pampered chef on them, but I just cant see spending merril prices. I supposed I could make them with the printable iron on transfers but don't want them to look unprofessional either..

open for suggestions??

There are some older messenger bags with our logo (past conference bags, etc) that you can find on eBay. I have a black messenger back with a white front with the PC logo that I got off there.

Put an ISO thread in the Marketplace. The 2007 Conference tote would probably be good for you. I use mine at every show, otherwise I'd consider selling it.

I feel bad for you guys. They really should make more guy-friendly logo wear & incentives. My jaw dropped when I saw the HWC half apron for this year. I can't believe they aren't going to have an all black one for the guys.

I didn't even think it was a half apron. I thought he just folded it over himself in the pic. Ridic.

Hey guys - you can design your own shirt for like under $5.00 on Vistaprint!
I bought one shirt from Merrill's that was fine until it was washed twice. - ever since then, I order from Vistaprint - have 3 of them, that are fine to wear to the store and to run errands. I am not a fancy dress-up type of girl and like the casual t-shirt attire - with a pair of khaki's or capris- even shorts in summer!.

Yea I am thinking I may jstu have to end up making my own shirts. I do LOVE the 2007 Messenger Bag from Conference. It is definetly masc enough that I would take it everywhere. I have a plain black one I use now, so would def use it. I will check out vistaprints. What did you put on them otisbg??

And yes the HWC apron is totally not something I would wear. I mean yea I am a gay boy but still I am not a pink or PAISLEY person. If I get it I am giving it to my cluster as a prize to give away or to a host.

I also wish they'd make more men's items. My husband and I do this together, and it'd be nice for us both to have things.
I'll have to check out the Marketplace and Vista Print for him.

I am trying to figure out how to load my shirt - if you click on it - it gets bigger.....
livepreview.jpg

have my phone number, email & website and the following phrase

"solving mealtime dilemmas while stocking your kitchen~FOR FREE! Need $$$$ now?.....ask me how!!!"

wish I could figure out how to get a better view for you!! ARGH!!

Us girls (espec. us bigger ones) would love more choices too. I tend to lean towards neutrals as well, like brown and red. Though I LOVE v-necks they are rare. So if they'd come out with more choices, we'd snap them up too. I have a v-neck "I Love my Food Chopper" shirt. It is my size but way too tight. I feel like a slut when I wear it.The HWC apron is way too busy and I am not motivated to earn it.Roomie is gay and wears blue almost all the time. I mean, sheesh. Just b/c you're gay doesn't make you trans. ... And even us "straitly ladies" would prob. pick plain black or plain pink if we could.

Linda is right. Those shirts are total crap for the money. I bought two in black. I never use bleach and do not even have it in my house because of skin issues. The lapels turned brown like they had been bleached and that was after the third wash! After a few more, the sleeves started to go. Even the stitching started falling apart by then. It really stunk as I think I paid about $38 each for those! I have heard from a lot of the ladies that that is happening to them too on the ladies polo shirts as well. Funny to as I have two of the 2009 National conference tee shirts and they still look new but it looks weird wearing something with a two year old date on it! Vistaprints huh? Gotta check that out. Oh and the HWC apron is a full apron. Dave has it folded down.

Just remember, when using VistaPrint, you can't use the official logo, but don't forget to add the ® after "The Pampered Chef"

pampered1224 said:
Linda is right. Those shirts are total crap for the money. I bought two in black. I never use bleach and do not even have it in my house because of skin issues. The lapels turned brown like they had been bleached and that was after the third wash! After a few more, the sleeves started to go. Even the stitching started falling apart by then. It really stunk as I think I paid about $38 each for those! I have heard from a lot of the ladies that that is happening to them too on the ladies polo shirts as well. Funny to as I have two of the 2009 National conference tee shirts and they still look new but it looks weird wearing something with a two year old date on it! Vistaprints huh? Gotta check that out. Oh and the HWC apron is a full apron. Dave has it folded down.

Your right John, I've called Merrill to complain, got no where with the woman, asked for her supervisor she wasn't much help either. So I asked about them getting better quality items and more selections and she basically told me that they have a guy that does their purchasing and he decides what they will sell. I asked her to let me talk to him, was told "no". I asked her to pass some suggestions onto him. she said she would.. but I know how far that went.

Well, you got further than I did. I even contacted the Home Office. I was told that Merrill's priority is woman's clothing because they are the majority in our business. The funny thing is I told her about the complaints I had heard from the ladies too and she said well, no one is complaining to us about it. So my thinking is this, STOP BUYING FROM THEM!!!! Boycotts do work. My problem is that I would have told the lady at Merrill to pass on a "shove it" message! I am sorry. I do not have the money to waste on garbage clothing.

Wow! I was going to ask for a suggestion on what to get, but after reading this I'm not getting any clothing.
Is there issues with the non-clothing items as well? I was looking at getting a tote

What types of clothing items are available in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection?

The "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection offers a variety of clothing items such as t-shirts, polo shirts, hats, jackets, and aprons that feature the Pampered Chef logo.

Are there options for different sizes and colors in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection?

Yes, the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection offers a range of sizes from small to 3XL and a variety of colors to choose from.

Can I personalize the logo on the clothing items in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection?

Unfortunately, the logo cannot be personalized on the clothing items in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection. However, you can add your own personal touch by pairing the clothing items with a customized apron or chef's hat.

Is the clothing in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection suitable for kitchen use?

Yes, the clothing in the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection is designed with kitchen use in mind. The materials used are durable and easy to clean, making them perfect for cooking and baking.

Can I purchase the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the "Logo Wear, Etc for Men" collection makes a great gift for any aspiring or experienced chef. You can purchase the items online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies