• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Merrill Offerings: Logo Wear, Recipe Brochures, and More!

In summary, there are some dissatisfied customers with the prices and shipping cost, but the new items are the only place to get official Merrill wear.
NooraK
Gold Member
So how did you like the new items available from Merrill? Yes, I know there is some general dissatisfaction with the prices, shipping cost (though they're offering free shipping with $70 until 3/31/11), sizing etc. but it is the only place where we can get official logo wear.

The purple concept tee looked cute, but the logo isn't too obvious. The black one, the logo is not in a place where I would want to draw attention to.:yuck:

There's a new option for men, an interlock knit mock turtleneck.

The tunic looks nice.

We now have balloons available (100 for $14.95). I remember we had some through Nancy's, but don't remember having any recently.

What I'm really most interested in are the recipe pocket brochures. They have a recipe, so they're less likely to get thrown away, and they also have a blurb about the business opportunity.

The yard sign looks cool, but I don't know how visible the pictures would be unless you're standing right in front of it.

I very excited about the new products from Merrill. I can't wait to make some extra money, and place my order. That purple tee is at the top of my list.

CooknSteph said:
I very excited about the new products from Merrill. I can't wait to make some extra money, and place my order. That purple tee is at the top of my list.

me too I love them all!!! I just wish I had the extra to order all of it. Love the modernness of the shirts!!!

Even the mens shirt is very attractive!!

I lOVE the purple the best! I do like the black because I wear my shirts out and I think it's the logo is unique :) I like the Tunic with raw edges but I think the neck line might be too low, so I wouldn't buy that one. My husband would not wear the turtle neck.

I like the idea of an actual mileage recorder, I've always used a cute little notebook.

I like balloons, how special it would be to have a few balloons on the hosts mailbox to draw attention!

I like the style of some of the new shirts, but I'm not that thrilled with the logo placements. I like the tunic, but it's definitely one that needs a cami underneath. I want PC to come to people's attention, not my chest! lol

So was this just a sneak-peak? I don't see any of this.

There is a little brochure in the CO box.

babywings76 said:
There is a little brochure in the CO box.

ahhhh...guess I should open the box then! lol

As far as the yard signs, I get mine from VistaPrint. The sign is free and the stand is $2.99, but once you have the stand you can continue to get different signs for free. I agree about the pics being too small. With the design I picked on Vista, there was some cooking utensils, and then my info, simple, to the point, and readable when people drive by!

Noora..I agree with you about the Concept Tees. I liked the black one until you said that..I have WAY TOO MUCH around there to wear something like that..LOL

I just dug out my CO box...Oh my! I love those t's! I am ordering mine this week....love them...just wish there were more color options and I hope they are the nice quality as described.

I've never bought from Merrill. I've never seen anything I liked, nor have I seen a price-point I think is fair.

cookingwith_tara said:
I like balloons, how special it would be to have a few balloons on the hosts mailbox to draw attention!

How fun to own helium and do a helium-pitched show!

barbjans said:
As far as the yard signs, I get mine from VistaPrint. The sign is free and the stand is $2.99, but once you have the stand you can continue to get different signs for free. I agree about the pics being too small. With the design I picked on Vista, there was some cooking utensils, and then my info, simple, to the point, and readable when people drive by!

I don't see a use for a Merrill sign WITHOUT A PHONE NUMBER or email address. I 've never understand why Merrill won't open it up to personize it and add one of the following: our name, email, phone, or web address.

I need to order one from VistaPrint, i've decided it several times, just never bought it.

pamperedlinda said:
I just dug out my CO box...Oh my! I love those t's! I am ordering mine this week....love them...just wish there were more color options and I hope they are the nice quality as described.

Me too! I think these are the best casual wear I've seen from Merrill - I'm glad now that I didn't order the Yoga Set - I'd much rather spend my money on these!

I'm actually thinking of ordering the men's mock t-neck for myself too. Do you think that's too weird?

Well I guess they will be giving everyone free shipping Cuz I dont see ever having an order from them under $70

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too! I think these are the best casual wear I've seen from Merrill - I'm glad now that I didn't order the Yoga Set - I'd much rather spend my money on these!

I'm actually thinking of ordering the men's mock t-neck for myself too. Do you think that's too weird?

That was my thought. When I'm out and about I'm more of a casual girl and sometimes I feel like the Merrill stuff is a little "old" for me (okay nobody slam me there!). I like how young and fresh the new stuff is! I want all three new items - except the white button down one!

@Wadesgirl - I totally agree.

LOVE the purple tee - it is so me! Not big on bling, so the black tee isn't a top choice, but at least it's something different.

For those of you with yard signs, do you find that it really draws business?

msmileyface said:
For those of you with yard signs, do you find that it really draws business?

I put mine by my host's mailbox so peole can find the house and my Hosp. Director uses hers to designate her house on meeting nights. The only time I have seen them used for drawing business is in military housing where you have only pedestrian traffic in the front green area.

Malinda Klein said:
I don't see a use for a Merrill sign WITHOUT A PHONE NUMBER or email address. I 've never understand why Merrill won't open it up to personize it and add one of the following: our name, email, phone, or web address.

I need to order one from VistaPrint, i've decided it several times, just never bought it.

Amyskitchen2 said:
I put mine by my host's mailbox so peole can find the house and my Hosp. Director uses hers to designate her house on meeting nights. The only time I have seen them used for drawing business is in military housing where you have only pedestrian traffic in the front green area.

I think this is more of the intent with the yard sign. Not necessarily to keep in your own yard all the time, but to show guests where the party is.

Many places have rules about what you can put in your yard permanently, whether it be a city ordinance or an HOA rule.

Yep, we aren't allowed to put up signs in our yards except a "for sale" sign. Or a "yard Sale" sign, but it would have to be taken down as soon as it was over. I only use mine when I have a party.I just made one on Vista print that says "The Party's Here".

What are the new Merrill Offerings?

The new Merrill Offerings are a collection of kitchen tools and cookware designed by Pampered Chef in collaboration with renowned chef, Merrill Stubbs. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

What makes the new Merrill Offerings different from other Pampered Chef products?

The new Merrill Offerings feature unique designs and features that are specifically tailored to the needs and preferences of home cooks. These products have been extensively tested and approved by Merrill Stubbs, ensuring their quality and functionality.

Can I purchase the new Merrill Offerings individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

The new Merrill Offerings can be purchased individually or as a set, depending on your preferences and needs. However, buying them as a set may provide a better value for your money.

Are the new Merrill Offerings dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the new Merrill Offerings are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

How do I know which new Merrill Offering is right for me?

We recommend browsing through the collection and considering your cooking habits and needs. Each product has a detailed description and customer reviews to help you make an informed decision. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies