• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Premium Business Cards & More - Limited Time Offer!

It sounds like you won't be happy with the new cards either. I suggest you just cancel them and get your money back.
hoosierchef
Ok....I just recieved this email, so go check this out. The most it will cost you is shipping. I picked Slow service and still recieved everything in about a week. It is well worth it!! Everyone who saw my Business cards, this is where I got them. They are Premium. You have to go to Design your own Logo, Look under the restaurant tabs and there are some options there. Good luck! If you do go there.....be sure to come back here and share your designed card! :D

Here's the email:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in VistaPrint.

Please note that over the past few days, we experienced sporadic technical difficulties with our site. If you unsuccessfully attempted to design a product or place an order during this time, this was most likely the cause.

This problem has now been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As our way of saying sorry and to encourage you to come back, please enjoy any and all of the following offers all week:

FREE Premium Business Cards
250 reg. $19.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_businesscards.aspx

FREE Marketing Postcards
100 reg.start at $24.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_postcards.aspx?pfid=126

FREE 4x8 Invitations
10 reg. start at $8.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gatewa...sumer/splash/splash_invitations.aspx?pfid=286

FREE Small Stamp
1 reg. $12.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/stamps/freeofferdetails.aspx

FREE Business Cards
A Great Value
250 FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/bc_free_offer.aspx

FREE Small Magnets
25 reg. $12.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_magnets.aspx

If you think you might placed an order, please click on the link below to access your account page,
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gatewa...p://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/my_account.aspx?

Sincerely,

Lori Holt
Manager
VistaPrint Sales & Service

Offers expire February 28, 2007. Shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads not included unless otherwise specified.

Discounts valid only on lowest quantity of each product. VistaPrint's graphic design services are not available for any free product or for any product discount greater than 25%. Not valid on previous purchases.
See web site for details.

Please do NOT click reply to this message as it is an unmonitored address. We hope this message proved to be a good resource for you. If it was, please forward it to your business friends. If, for any reason, you don't wish to receive any more messages from VistaPrint, simply click here to change your email preferences.
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/webunsub?t=BF3ZiJAZdBOAA-OneGA$KBtwEW&[email protected]&n=2

VistaPrint provides the highest quality, full-color graphic design and printing at the lowest prices!
VistaPrint has served more than 8,000,000 customers worldwide.

The products and services described in this e-mail are provided by VistaPrint Limited, the international leader for webtop graphic design and printing. United States customers may contact us in care of our U.S. subsidiary:
VistaPrint USA Incorporated, 100 Hayden Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421

PC 281163

I don't really care for Vista Print...I have a print out of the proof for my web design business cards, and the company must have changed the proof after they printed the order!!! I got them in the mail yesterday, and lines were smushed together and all....the lady was like well go in to your portfolio, and it was changed on the screen!! I said that it is not what I approved, and I said I can scan it in and email or fax her my proof...she said she doesn't have email or a fax #!!! So this one time, they would re-do them...and I have to pay shipping again. (So, it will end up being the slower shipping X 2) .....I hope that these ones come out right because the quality is nice! As for my PC cards, I was too click happy on Merrill, and I just paid SO much money for those cards...I cannot believe the shipping charges:eek:

jenniferknapp said:
I don't really care for Vista Print...I have a print out of the proof for my web design business cards, and the company must have changed the proof after they printed the order!!! I got them in the mail yesterday, and lines were smushed together and all....the lady was like well go in to your portfolio, and it was changed on the screen!! I said that it is not what I approved, and I said I can scan it in and email or fax her my proof...she said she doesn't have email or a fax #!!! So this one time, they would re-do them...and I have to pay shipping again. (So, it will end up being the slower shipping X 2) .....I hope that these ones come out right because the quality is nice! As for my PC cards, I was too click happy on Merrill, and I just paid SO much money for those cards...I cannot believe the shipping charges:eek:

I'm sorry to hear you had such problems with them. :(

I just hope that this next round is right.... I think my problem is that I was an intern at a Print Shop, and I am used to designing programs and making something, seeing the proof, and getting exactly what I saw on the screen on the print! I just need to shop being cheap and trying to get things on the internet all of the time:p

I have had great things from them. My tip is if you only order free things add something cheap like address labels, it usually drops the total price you pay! (Because shipping is inflated more on free items)

britishchef said:
I have had great things from them. My tip is if you only order free things add something cheap like address labels, it usually drops the total price you pay! (Because shipping is inflated more on free items)
Thanks for the tip Amber! I will have to do that next time I order from them. (I ONLY order when things are FREE, too!)
:)

Okay, I really wanted that small rubber stamp so I got that, black ink pad, free sticky notes and a free starter Pack whatever that is. I paid $7.24 so we'll see what I think when I get it!!!:D

jenniferknapp said:
I just hope that this next round is right.... I think my problem is that I was an intern at a Print Shop, and I am used to designing programs and making something, seeing the proof, and getting exactly what I saw on the screen on the print! I just need to shop being cheap and trying to get things on the internet all of the time:p
I did a screen print of my final proof so I have that in case there's a problem but of course that doesn't have a date on it. Hopefully mine will be fine.

BethCooks4U said:
I did a screen print of my final proof so I have that in case there's a problem but of course that doesn't have a date on it. Hopefully mine will be fine.

My lady told me that it didn't matter....that she doesn't have email access or a fax number (HUH???? :eek:)

Thanks for the tip!

Okay, I just went to the website via the links posted above and none of the items are showing up as FREE! Help, please!

I only got one thing for free, go figure

Bexs50 said:
Okay, I just went to the website via the links posted above and none of the items are showing up as FREE! Help, please!

The premium cards are only occasionally free. Only time I've ever gotten them free was via email AFTER I'd already placed a standard card order.

What are the current free offers available on Vista Print?

The current free offers on Vista Print include 500 business cards, 10 invitations or announcements, a custom tote bag, and a custom pen.

How do I redeem a free offer on Vista Print?

To redeem a free offer on Vista Print, simply add the qualifying item to your cart and enter the corresponding promo code at checkout. The discount will be applied automatically.

Are there any restrictions on the free offers?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the free offers on Vista Print. These may include a limit on the quantity of items you can receive for free, specific designs or styles that are eligible, and a minimum purchase requirement.

Can I combine multiple free offers on one order?

No, you can only redeem one free offer per order on Vista Print. If you have multiple free offers, you will need to place separate orders to redeem each one.

How long do the Vista Print free offers last?

The duration of the free offers on Vista Print varies, but typically they are available for a limited time only. It is important to check the expiration date of the offer before attempting to redeem it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • chefkristin