• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Card I Had Made on Vista Print

In summary, a "Booking Card" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them book future parties with potential customers. It can include information about the consultant, products, and a special offer for hosting a party. Having one can promote the business and increase bookings. To get a Booking Card made on Vista Print, you can either design your own using their templates or use one of the pre-made templates for Pampered Chef consultants. You can also use your own design, as long as it follows Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and includes all necessary information. The cost of a Booking Card on Vista Print starts at around $16 for 100 cards, but may vary depending on design and quantity. The estimated delivery time is typically
crissy11
Gold Member
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/livepreview.aspx?Log=0&doc_id=441369689&page=1&width=250&renderMode=3&langid=1

I hope this link shows up for you. I took advantage of the 250 free biz cards and made a booking card to hand to everyone at my shows. Let me know what you think.
It won't let me copy and paste.
Crystal

Nope...didn't work.If you have the image saved to your computer, you can upload it with a post by clicking on "Go Advanced."

Let's try it again.

Attachments

• biz card booking info.jpg
    biz card booking info.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 624
Looks great!

looks great!

thank you. I can't wait to try them at my next show. Crystal

Have you had a chance to use this yet? How did it work

What is a "Booking Card" and why should I have one?

A "Booking Card" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them book future parties with potential customers. It typically includes information about the consultant, the products, and a special offer for hosting a party. Having one can help you easily promote your business and increase your bookings.

How do I get a Booking Card made on Vista Print?

To get a Booking Card made on Vista Print, you can either design your own using their templates or use one of the pre-made templates specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. Simply upload your logo and information, customize the design, and place your order.

Can I use my own design for a Booking Card on Vista Print?

Yes, you can use your own design for a Booking Card on Vista Print. You can upload your own design or use their design services to create a custom card. Just make sure to follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and include all necessary information.

How much does it cost to make a Booking Card on Vista Print?

The cost of a Booking Card on Vista Print will depend on the design, quantity, and any additional options you choose. However, they typically start at around $16 for 100 cards. Keep in mind that the more you order, the lower the cost per card will be.

How long does it take to receive my Booking Card from Vista Print?

The estimated delivery time for a Booking Card from Vista Print is typically 5-7 business days. However, you can choose faster shipping options for an additional cost. Keep in mind that this time frame may vary depending on the complexity of your design and the quantity ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • hoosierchef