• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Amazing Freebies from Vista Print Specials - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Vista Print has a LOT of freebies today! If you've ordered from them before check your e-mail - there is a BIG special right now.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Vista Print has a LOT of freebies today!

I got:

250 business cards
140 return address labels
100 postcards (with a recipe on them)
25 small business magnets
10 large calendar magnets
and
1 pen

All for $15.39 with S/H.

I had everything except the pen...S/H was at about $20 so I added the $4.99 pen and it lowered it to $10.40.

If you want to shop, here is my refer-a-friend link...

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=493670368545

I get the postcards every few months when they are free, put a recipe on them and hand them out at shows. E-mail me (not PM) if you want my samples. Like Carolyn, I'm learning to be cheap on my freebees (price-wise) but people ALL seem to love getting a free recipe.

I ordered the following today all for wedding registry stuff. I have a booth at the mall next month during a bridal fair.

100 postcards that talk about the wedding registry
50 oversized postcards that lets them know their registry is up and ready to order off of (in case they have me set it up for them)

It was only $10.00

I love Vista Print.

pamperedpals said:
I ordered the following today all for wedding registry stuff. I have a booth at the mall next month during a bridal fair.

100 postcards that talk about the wedding registry
50 oversized postcards that lets them know their registry is up and ready to order off of (in case they have me set it up for them)

It was only $10.00

I love Vista Print.

Hit them at the right time and it turns out to be great!

Yesterday I ordered 50 of the oversize postcards with the "Dear Santa" verse and my contact info. for DH's to order for their wives, etc. (wish list)They had a cute Santa template. Shipping was only $5! surely I'll get that much in sales off of them!

I do not see the free postcaeds? Am I blind?

I just got my package form Vista Print today including some postcards and my new magnets!! So fun!! I really like the recipe idea for the free postcards, I'll need to that on my next order!:cool:

Hi guys,

I'm brand new to TPC and so appreciate all the insight I've gained from this forum. When you ordered the postcards, labels, etc. what design did you use? Thanks in advance for your help!

~Maria

FromMaria'sKitchen said:
Hi guys,

I'm brand new to TPC and so appreciate all the insight I've gained from this forum. When you ordered the postcards, labels, etc. what design did you use? Thanks in advance for your help!

~Maria

I go under restaurants and look through those...

Here's my link if anyone needs it - they have a ton MORE specials today...Becky and Ann have offered theirs as well - we all love a bargain!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Here's my link if anyone needs it - they have a ton MORE specials today...Becky and Ann have offered theirs as well - we all love a bargain!!!!
OMG! It's like I'm 12 again! My twin sister's name is Becky, so growing up, everything was "Becky and Ann", "Ann and Becky." :)

chefann said:
OMG! It's like I'm 12 again! My twin sister's name is Becky, so growing up, everything was "Becky and Ann", "Ann and Becky." :)

Glad to bring back memories (I hope they were good! LOL!) :D

Thanks for sharing! I need more business cards, so the timing is perfect.

DebbieJ said:
Thanks for sharing! I need more business cards, so the timing is perfect.

If you've ordered from them before check your e-mail - there is a BIG special right now...

I'm loving the wall calendar! I'm in the middle of customizing one with food-related days and I'll send it to my top host from this year. :) It would also make a great gift for grandparents, because you can have all the grandkids' birthdays pre-printed.

Woo-hoo!I got:
250 prem. business cards
140 address labels
100 postcards with color back (I splurged)
10 calendar magnets
1 wall calendar (lots of food holidays marked on it)
10 collage holiday cards (I splurged on the photo upload)
total 109.92
save 94.94
shipping 11.70
total 26.68

chefann said:
Woo-hoo!

I got:
250 prem. business cards
140 address labels
100 postcards with color back (I splurged)
10 calendar magnets
1 wall calendar (lots of food holidays marked on it)
10 collage holiday cards (I splurged on the photo upload)
total 109.92
save 94.94
shipping 11.70
total 26.68

I think I need to do some shopping tonight...:love:

Oh...oh....

Do you get TPC logo on your stuff??

Tina

<giggle>
I don't even really NEED anything I ordered, but couldn't pass it up! The bus cards are for Leadership/Conference - they have my info and CS on them as a tip. The postcards will be used at fairs (they have coupons on them). Calendar magnets for early 2008 hosts. I'm going to steal...um, borrow Becky's idea and mark their show dates on them when I give them out. Wall calendar for this year's top host. Collage cards for my Etsy shop - I'll send them to my top 10 customers. So I'm all set for a while!

TinaOuellette said:

Tina
Nope. That's against policy. We can't upload the logo to print shops, etc. for materials. If you want things with the logo or tagline, you have to order them from Merrill.

Here is the postcard I got last time...

DutchApplePieJamedited.jpg

TinaOuellette said:

Tina

We can put our title with the ® symbol after Pampered Chef...but like Ann said, no logos or taglines unless purchased from a licensed vendor.

Ok Ann - thanks a lot, I placed my order this a.m.!

I got 250 premium business cards with black & white back side with a recipe.

100 Postcards with black & white backside with recipes on both sides.

50 oversized postcards with black & white backside and recipes on both.

10 Holiday Folded Cards
10 Vertical Large Magnets
Free Rubber Stamp (Thank you for your order, contact me if you need anything).
Wall Calendar - 1 for my mom :)
1 pen to reduce shipping...

$120.92 total
($108.94) off
$11.98 subtotal
$8.05 S/H

Grand total $20.03.

Not bad for all of that!!!!

I'll try to post some of my stuff later...

Ok, it's later...here you go...steal ideas all you want guys!!!! (just a note, the apron is no longer on Vista so if you've never used it, you can't access it - sorry)

LargeMagnetsEdited.jpg

GarlicBitesEdited.jpg

AppleCrisp.jpg

HotPizzaDip.jpg

BaguetteSlicesEdited.jpg

FrontofCardEdited.jpg

BackofCard.jpg

Wow - those are great Janet! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Here's what I just got...Custom business cards I designed & uploadedanother set of business cards from their templatesa small rubber stamp w/my name/website/phone on ita monogrammed notepada pack of sticky notes with an M and Moelk on ita t-shirt with an apron on ita pen with my name & website on itand a set of postcards inviting people to a holiday open house, in case i actually have one.all for $19.yay!

Quick Question, how do you type the symbol that goes after "The Pampered Chef"? I've been trying to figure this out, and haven't yet.

Hold down alt, and type 0174 on the number pad (next to the letter keys, not on top).
There's also a special character button if you go into advanced editing. It looks like a lower-case a with an accent.

Thanks chefann! You're always such a big help!

Can someone tell me how to design the cards, I spent an hour on their web page and couldn't upload what I wanted. And I do want! Help

There's usually a link to "advanced editing" under the card after you select the one you want. The always free ones don't always allow further customization beyond changing the text on them.

Thanks:balloon: I'll try again. Want to do some new cards. And after the card exchange I got some new Ideas!
Deanna

1. What is the special offer from Vista Print?

The special offer from Vista Print is for a limited time and includes various free items such as business cards, return address labels, postcards, magnets, and a pen.

2. How much does the offer cost?

The total cost for the offer is $15.39 with shipping and handling. However, by adding a $4.99 pen, the total cost can be lowered to $10.40.

3. What items are included in the offer?

The offer includes 250 business cards, 140 return address labels, 100 postcards with a recipe on them, 25 small business magnets, 10 large calendar magnets, and 1 pen.

4. How can I take advantage of the offer?

To take advantage of the offer, you can use the refer-a-friend link provided or go directly to the Vista Print website and look for the offer. Make sure to add the pen to your order to lower the total cost.

5. Is there a sample available for the postcards with a recipe on them?

Yes, the person offering the referral link has samples available and can be contacted via email for more information. However, it is important to be mindful of the cost of free items and to only order what is necessary for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • erinb