• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Limit to the Free Products You Can Order from Vista Print?

You can put whatever you want on them, you just can't upload the official PC logo. Make sure when you use PC, you include the copyright symbol.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
I know there are a fe that order from Vista Print. I am wondering if there is a limit to the free products you can order? How often can you order their free stuff?? If I am just paying shipping, their postcards look great, does anyone have any of their designs that they use???

Anyone who has done this before, I would really appreciate the input.

TIA

Esther

I have ordered multiple free things at the same time (has to be different types, ie postcards free and business cards free) and on the same day. You can also complete one order and go back and order the item free again. Like you order business cards free, pay, go back and do it again. HTH.

Thanks, Heather, that is great. I actually am looking at the business cards & postcards - I like them for trade booths. Esther

I order a lot from vistaprint. I usually get the business cards, return labels, and postcards.
To find my style, I type in "Tomato". It is a rustic Italian like theme. I have used their labels on my catalogs and I don't have to print anything. I have been happy with everything but a pen I got. It was free, but broke very easily.
I always do the cheapest shipping, and it never takes the full 21 days to deliver.

Thanks, Katie. I was going to do the cheaper shipping since I don't actually need them until March, but was hoping to get them sooner than the 21 days.Esther

Your stuff will arrive faster than the 21 days, mine always does. I think it's their way of trying to panic you into paying for the higher shipping.

One thing to know, the shipping increases with each free item you add, but I've also seen some say that when they add a cheap item that they pay for, it cuts down the shipping charge. Sometimes that may be worth it, if the discount in shipping is more than the cost of the item, especially if it's something you want anyway.

What can you put on there do you put your name as the company name or Pampered Chef or how do you do it?

You can put whatever you want on them, you just can't upload the official PC logo. Make sure when you use PC, you include the copyright symbol.

Search "Vista" and you'll get lots of examples of what Cheffers have created.

You can order up to 10 free items in one order.

NooraK said:

OK great I didn't know we could search, that will be easier! Thanks a lot!

NooraK said:

OK do I just search in vistaprint.com or some where on here, sorry I am still trying to get used to it

Click on "search" on the top of this page - and type in Vista.

Or just go to the bottom of the page and it shows related threads - when you click on those it will bring up more related threads at the bottom of the page - you should be able to find anything that way!

ChefBeckyD said:
Click on "search" on the top of this page - and type in Vista.

Or just go to the bottom of the page and it shows related threads - when you click on those it will bring up more related threads at the bottom of the page - you should be able to find anything that way!

Well I got it figured out but I didn't see any examples of business cards are thos on there, I think I am slow today. :)

What are the "free" products offered by Vista Print?

Vista Print offers a variety of free products such as business cards, postcards, flyers, stickers, and invitations. These products are customizable and can be designed and ordered through the Vista Print website.

Do I have to pay for shipping for the "free" products?

While the products themselves are free, you will still have to pay for shipping and handling. The cost of shipping will depend on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location.

Are there any hidden fees associated with the "free" products?

No, there are no hidden fees associated with the free products offered by Vista Print. However, if you choose to add any additional features or upgrades to your order, there may be extra charges.

Can I order multiple sets of "free" products?

Yes, you can order multiple sets of free products, but you will need to pay for shipping for each set. Vista Print also has a limit on the number of free products you can order per account, so be sure to check their terms and conditions.

How long does it take to receive my "free" products?

The shipping time for free products will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Generally, it can take anywhere from 7-14 business days for your items to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefEsther
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies