• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soSpeaking of Vista Print and Their Free Stuff, I Saw an Offer for

In summary, the conversation revolves around using VistaPrint for free or cheap marketing materials, such as brochures and postcards. Many consultants have used them for various purposes, such as promoting their business or products, and have found success with them. However, there are some guidelines to follow when using copyrighted materials from The Pampered Chef, as stated in their policies. Some consultants have also found success with using mini-catalogs instead of brochures. Overall, VistaPrint is a popular choice for consultants looking for affordable marketing materials.
heat123
Silver Member
So speaking of Vista print and their free stuff, I saw an offer for brochures!

Has anyone ever made them? If so what did you put on them? I was thinking of maybe offering our products on one side then my services or the oppt on the other? I guess it's the same as the post card idea but just bigger!?!

I made the fliers and just put general info on it like the host benefits and owning your own business and things like that. I haven't mailed them out yet though.

I've used Vista for brochures before (for something else, not PC) and even when they're free (you just get 25) you have to pay 5 or 6 bucks for shipping - at least! (not to mention image uploads are $5 a pop)I would recommend getting some mini-catalogs - they are much more professional looking, has our well recognized logo, etc. If you need more information than is in a mini-cat, you can make a catalog sized flier to put inside. Tape it up and it still mails for one stamp, or is a great "purse sized" handout.

I thought about doing brochures for a "Pampered Bride" shower but haven't really played around with it too much... it can get time consuming

You can buy the PC wedding registry brochures and you could just add something regarding showers. I DO love the postcards from VistaPrint though. I use them for all of my expos. They are much easier to keep nice, find and grab. Vs paper that can crumple or can be hard to grab just one in the rush. Plus, they are all glossy and colorful. I put info on the front and a recipe on the back. People are more likely to keep them that way.

oh really?? i 'll have to look into that. didn't realize you could get those... through PPP?

I got some of the brochures a couple months ago. I used one of the documents I found here that had a whole bunch of DCB recipes, and put about 12-15 of them on the brochure. It's mostly text, but I did leave one of their standard pics of a family eating dinner.There's another VistaPrint thread - they're offering free brochures and free image upload today. However, you'll need to take your own picture. We're not supposed to use images from HO on items we have printed by other companies.

oh thanks for the info. i had no idea we weren't supposed to use images from home office... Just to make sure I understand you right, we can't copy the ones from the website, save them and then upload to a place like vistaprint??

Nope. Nor are we to use the logo or the tag line that way, either. Even if we just type the tag line out. (Discover the chef in you.)Policies, page 19:
Approved Vendors:
Do not give the logo, tagline or other trademarks to outside vendors for use on items such as personal checks, business cards, promotional merchandise, etc. The following licensed merchandise vendor is the only authorized vendor to make and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature The Pampered Chef® logo and trademarks.The “©” symbol indicates copyrighted materials. Other than in communications with Show hosts or guests, the catalog, postcard invitations, newsletters, recipes, etc., or anything bearing the “©” symbol should not be reproduced in whole or in part.
Do not sell or provide copyrighted materials to any non-licensed vendors.Page 22:
Our recipes and their photos are considered Pampered Chef’s intellectual property, along with any other photos we take, product descriptions, trademarks, logos, etc. We have to place limits on what intellectual property Consultants are allowed to use and where, in order to protect the value of
these assets. If we allow Consultants to use these assets however they see fit, we will not be able to enforce our rights against those who misuse them, for instance those who sell on eBay.

aah. Thank you for your wealth of information! You are much appreciated here :)

Well I played around at VP today and came up with a cute one... it has an apron on it (I debated over the chef hat design) but anyways: On one side I offered my services, the middle about hosting to earn free products then the last panel about the oppt! I'm going to use them at booths I think or to leave them on the bulletin boards where I usually leave cards and see what happens?

heat123 said:
Well I played around at VP today and came up with a cute one... it has an apron on it (I debated over the chef hat design) but anyways: On one side I offered my services, the middle about hosting to earn free products then the last panel about the oppt! I'm going to use them at booths I think or to leave them on the bulletin boards where I usually leave cards and see what happens?

Sounds really nice Heather. Maybe you can share it with us.

I'm so uncomputer saavvy, how would you share it? I have to buy them still, as I saved them to order other things with the FREE offers going on. ;)

1. Can I really get free items from Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print frequently offers free items such as business cards, pens, and notepads as part of their marketing strategy to attract new customers.

2. How do I redeem the free offer from Vista Print?

To redeem the free offer, you will usually need to enter a promo code at checkout or click on a special link provided by Vista Print. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the offer for any specific instructions.

3. Are there any hidden fees or charges when claiming the free offer?

No, the free items from Vista Print are completely free. However, you may be required to pay for shipping and handling fees, which will be clearly stated before you redeem the offer.

4. Is there a limit to how many free items I can get from Vista Print?

Yes, there is usually a limit to the number of free items you can redeem per order. This limit may vary depending on the offer and can be found in the terms and conditions.

5. Are the free items from Vista Print of good quality?

Yes, Vista Print prides itself on providing high-quality products, even for their free offers. However, keep in mind that the quality may vary depending on the specific item you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PamperedSD