• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Free Items Did I Just Score from Vista Print?

In summary, VistaPrint offers a variety of postcards, business cards, and invitations at discounted prices.
heather9892
this is all the stuff i just ordered from vista print:

Standard Postcards 100
Small Rubber Stamps 1
Business Card Magnet 25
Business Card Magnet 25
Custom Return Address Labels 140
Magnets - Large Size 10
Note Pads 1
Note Cards - Flat 10
Note Cards - Folded 10
Invitations 20
Free Sticky Notes 1
Free Pocket Stamps 1
Free Letterhead 10
4x8 Announcement - Vertical 10
Oversized Postcards 50
Business Cards 250 FREE
Caricature Return Address Labels 140
Business Card Holder
T-Shirt Full Size Printing

it cost me a whopping $31 including shipping!:eek:
and thats cdn:D

doing a happy dance!!!!!! lol

I love VistaPrint!!!! Enjoy it all.

Wow that's a great deal!!

If you are interested in checking out VistaPrint and haven't ordered from them before you can go to this link http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=195811975652 and get a discount on your first order. You just need to create your own account and go from there.

I can not decide on the design to use. Which ones have you been using, or recommend?

WOW!! That's awesome Heather! Will have to check it out....or not.....'cause then I'll just buy something!!!! Guess I'll have to do more shows to pay for it!! LOL

Just remember to add something small to drop your shipping way down. This could be adding envelopes to an order or adding an extra ink pad, whatever, but a single paid for item greatly affects the shipping cost.

I have made several vista orders lately.I received one big box yesterday. My favorite thing was the postcards. I picked the one with the bride abd groom sitting in car. Then I put:

Pampered Chef
Wedding Regisrty

Couples can earn FREE and discounted products as gifts are purchased for them.

Info on bottom-name numberm email and website.

They are beautiful. I also ordered business cards with bride and groom walking away. On these I focus on wedding registry and gift certificates.
They are nice also.

I plan to put postcards up on bullentins boards and mail to couples I know.

A order some more stuff yesterday-I found postcards with holiday theme. So I create those for holiday shows.

Charlene

Great ideas, Charlene!

Now if we could only get the wedding registry in Canada!!!!!! :grumpy:

What is Vista Print and how can I get free stuff from them?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, and promotional items. They often have promotions and deals that allow customers to receive free products with their orders.

What type of free stuff can I get from Vista Print?

The types of free stuff offered by Vista Print may vary, but they often include items such as business cards, postcards, pens, tote bags, and other promotional items. These items can be customized with your own design or logo.

Do I have to pay for shipping to receive the free stuff?

Yes, shipping fees may apply for the free items from Vista Print. However, they often have promotions that offer free shipping on certain orders or a discounted shipping rate for larger orders.

How do I redeem the free stuff from Vista Print?

To redeem the free items from Vista Print, you will need to go to their website and place an order for the selected item. During the checkout process, you will need to enter the promo code or click on the promotional offer to receive the free item.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the free stuff from Vista Print?

Yes, there may be limitations or restrictions on the free items from Vista Print. These may include a limited quantity, only available with certain products, or only available for a limited time. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • heather223