• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get FREE Business Supplies from Vistaprint!

In summary, to get free business supplies from Vistaprint, you can visit their website and look for current promotions or sign up for their email newsletter. There is no catch to getting free supplies, but there may be limitations or shipping fees. Vistaprint offers a variety of free supplies, including business cards, postcards, flyers, and more, and allows for customization options.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=759331994681

For those of you who have never ordered from them, here is a link that should get you lots of freebies! Remember, if you order something small along with your freebies, your shipping costs will go way down! (Ex: Upgrade something on your business cards, purchase some return mailing lables, etc.)

You can get free:

Business Cards
PostCards
Sticky Notes
Stamps

Etc.

Once you order from them, they will email you sales with FREE items all of the time! Your first order might have a limited selection of freebies...but it gets better!

Thanks Kelly.

I took advantage of this and am impressed with what I made! I got tons of free stuff and premium business cards for $28.99! Awesome deal ;)

Thanks Kelly, after seeing your cards I think I'll have to go check them out!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this link with everyone. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can attest to the amazing quality and value of VistaPrint's products. I've personally used their services for my business cards, postcards, and return mailing labels, and have been extremely satisfied with the results. And you're right, by adding a small upgrade or additional item to your order, you can save on shipping costs and get even more freebies. I highly recommend giving VistaPrint a try for all your business printing needs. And like you mentioned, keep an eye out for their frequent sales and promotions for even more free items. Thanks again for sharing this great resource! Happy cooking!

Related to Get FREE Business Supplies from Vistaprint!

1. How can I get free business supplies from Vistaprint?

To get free business supplies from Vistaprint, you can visit their website and look for any current promotions or deals that offer free products. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive notifications about any upcoming free offers.

2. Is there a catch to getting free business supplies from Vistaprint?

No, there is no catch to getting free business supplies from Vistaprint. They offer these promotions as a way to attract new customers and showcase their products. However, keep in mind that there may be limitations or restrictions on the free products, such as a minimum order amount or only certain products being eligible.

3. What types of business supplies can I get for free from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint offers a variety of free business supplies, including business cards, postcards, flyers, brochures, and more. They may also offer promotional items such as pens, magnets, or tote bags for free with a purchase.

4. Do I need to pay for shipping when getting free business supplies from Vistaprint?

Yes, there may be a shipping fee associated with receiving your free business supplies from Vistaprint. However, they often have promotions for free shipping on certain orders or if you spend a certain amount.

5. Can I customize the free business supplies I get from Vistaprint?

Yes, Vistaprint allows you to customize the free business supplies you receive. You can choose from a variety of templates, designs, and fonts to create a unique and professional look for your business. However, customization options may be limited for free products compared to paid ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christiepchef
  • chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • janetupnorth