• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Business Cards From Staples!

In summary, Staples has a free printable coupon for 100 black and white business cards. If you go to Staples and print out the cards, you may get spam calls and texts from 4 telemarketers.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
With fair and festival season upon us, I'm sure we all could use something free.

So check this out ... Staples has a free printable coupon for 100 black and white business cards.

I'm going to get mine tomorrow. Hope they have one with a chef's hat!

Staples: 100 Free Instant Business Cards

Way cool! Thanks for sharing!

They DO have a chef's hat, too! Look at "stock logos" under "restaurant and catering." It's the last page.I have it so the hat surrounds Pampered Chef, my name and a logo, "Fun recipes, cool products. Ask me how to get them free!" and my phone numbers, e-mail and web address.And after I walked out of there, I got spam calls and texts from 4 telemarketers wanting to give me a cash advance! I hope there's no connection!

Intrepid_Chef said:
They DO have a chef's hat, too! Look at "stock logos" under "restaurant and catering." It's the last page.

I have it so the hat surrounds Pampered Chef, my name and a logo, "Fun recipes, cool products. Ask me how to get them free!" and my phone numbers, e-mail and web address.

And after I walked out of there, I got spam calls and texts from 4 telemarketers wanting to give me a cash advance! I hope there's no connection!

Nothing is sacred with these people anymore. Pathetic.....

Well, I think I'm going to Staples tonight to get some. Did they print them right then, or do you have to go back? I am ignorant on all of this.
Anyway I will let you know about the evil spam calls, see if I get them too.

They print out right away ... they tell you that you need to come back the next day but if they're not that busy they print them right there.And I think the spammers just try numbers at random until they get a hit, moving from area code to area code.

I used this deal and there are no problems with using the coupon, had mine in about 30 mins.

Thanks again for the heads-up on this Staples offer! Here are what my cards look like:

I would like more information about _____________________________
(catalog, party, fundraiser, joining, etc.)

Name _____________________________________________

Address ___________________________________________

City______________________ St _____ Zip ____________

E-mail _____________________________________________

Best time to contact _________________________________

My business card case has these half-and-half with MY business cards, now. Theory being, I will remember to get their contact info at the same time they get mine.
edit - and so far, no calls!

Intrepid_Chef said:
They DO have a chef's hat, too! ...

...I have it so the hat surrounds Pampered Chef, my name and a logo, "Fun recipes, cool products. Ask me how to get them free!" and my phone numbers, e-mail and web address.

I would love to see a picture of your Business Cards!

Thank you.

I'm not sure how to do it, but they're not free anymore. This is an old thread.

What is the offer for "Free Business Cards From Staples!"?

The offer for "Free Business Cards From Staples!" is a promotion where customers can receive 250 free business cards from Staples, with the option to upgrade to premium cards for an additional cost.

How can I redeem the offer for "Free Business Cards From Staples!"?

To redeem the offer for "Free Business Cards From Staples!", customers can visit the Staples website and follow the instructions to design and order their free business cards. Customers can also visit a Staples store and present the offer at checkout.

Are there any limitations or restrictions for the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer?

Yes, there are some limitations and restrictions for the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer. The offer is only valid for new customers and cannot be combined with any other offer. There may also be limitations on the design options and quantities available for the free business cards.

Do I have to pay for shipping for the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer?

Yes, customers will need to pay for shipping for the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer. The cost of shipping will vary depending on the delivery location and shipping method selected.

Is there an expiration date for the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer?

Yes, the "Free Business Cards From Staples!" offer may have an expiration date. Customers should check the terms and conditions of the offer to see if there is a specific date by which they must redeem the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • NooraK