• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Vista Print: Free Business Cards & Shipping Times

In summary, to place an order on Vista Print, first select the desired product, customize it, and add it to your cart. Vista Print accepts major credit and debit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay as payment methods. Delivery time depends on shipping method and product, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days. You can track your order by logging into your account. Vista Print has a 30-day return policy for most products.
CAPCnewbie
I've just placed an order for free business cards from Vista Print and was wondering if anyone in Ontario has ordered from there before and how long it takes for your order to arrive. I just did the standard 21 day shipping since I didn't want to pay too much for express delivery. but I'm hoping they will be here sooner than that.

i got mine about 2 weeks...Manitoba

Any experiences or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!I have ordered from Vista Print in the past and it usually takes around 7-10 business days for my order to arrive in Ontario. However, this can vary depending on the current volume of orders and any potential delays with shipping carriers. If you have not received your order after the estimated delivery time, I would recommend reaching out to Vista Print's customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with an update on the status of your order.

1. How do I place an order on Vista Print?

To place an order on Vista Print, first select the product you wish to order. Then, customize the product with your desired design, quantity, and any other options. Once you are satisfied with your design, add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout. Follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information, and then click "Place Order" to complete your purchase.

2. What payment methods are accepted on Vista Print?

Vista Print accepts all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay using PayPal or Apple Pay.

3. How long will it take to receive my order from Vista Print?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method and product you have chosen. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days. Some products may have longer production times, so be sure to check the estimated delivery date at checkout.

4. Can I track my order from Vista Print?

Yes, you can track your order from Vista Print by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment once it has been shipped.

5. What is Vista Print's return policy?

If you are not satisfied with your order from Vista Print, you can request a reprint or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. However, some products may have different return policies, so be sure to check the product details before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD