• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Shipping Times: Frustration with Unreliable Order?

In summary, there is some frustration with ordering from Vista and Merrill, with one person missing out on a special and another experiencing a delay in shipping. However, one person received their Vista order in just a few days and is impressed with the products they received. Others are also happy with the quick shipping and quality of the products.
Carissidy
I am sure it varies from state to state but does anyone have an approximate idea how long it takes for a Vista order to get here once it's been shipped? My order from the 31st says its already been shipped! I dont want to get my hopes up that it will be here soon because I don't know how reliable they are...:confused: Oh ya and more frustration :grumpy: I decided to order the Merrill business cards, I ordered 500 and the day after I placed the order, I noticed they were running a special buy 500, bet 500 free! Uughhh! I just can't win!

Call Merrill and tell them you'd like the special since you ordered the day before. See what they say. Never hurts to ask!

I will thanks for the advice Jennifer ;)

My Vista order shipped on the 31st and I received it a couple of days ago. I live in WA.

Hope you receive yours soon!:)

I would say 4-6 business days after they ship, if I am remembering correctly!

It's really quite fast, which is why I always choose the cheapest shipping!

angela
i ordered on the 26th and mine just shipped on the 8th
hope they come soon

Awesome, thanks! I wasn't sure what to expect because I would love to have them this weekend! I sure hope they pull through!

angela
i got mine today in the mail :)
having fun going through it all lol

angela
have u got ur stuff yet?

Heather.. I got my stuff at the beginning of this week:eek: ! I was impressed I placed the order on the 31st and I had it by the 11th!! I was so impressed and ordered more right away... :blushing: I was so excited I think my stuff is beautiful and am so anxious to start using it! I am very pleased and thank you very much for your help with getting in touch with this company;) !

1. Why are Vista shipping times sometimes unreliable?

Unfortunately, there are various factors that can contribute to delays in Vista shipping times, such as high order volumes, weather events, and transportation issues. We apologize for any frustration this may cause and are constantly working to improve our shipping processes.

2. How long does it typically take for Vista orders to arrive?

On average, Vista orders can take 5-7 business days to arrive, but this can vary depending on the shipping method selected and any unforeseen delays. We recommend allowing for some flexibility in delivery times to account for potential delays.

3. Can I track my Vista order?

Yes, you can track your Vista order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its progress.

4. What do I do if my Vista order is significantly delayed?

If your Vista order is significantly delayed, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide updates on your order and help resolve any issues that may have caused the delay.

5. Is there a way to expedite shipping for my Vista order?

At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping options for Vista orders. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if they can assist with expediting your order in certain circumstances. Additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • CAPCnewbie