• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Puerto Rico - Have Question...

In summary, orders to Puerto Rico take 5-7 business days to ship and can be tracked using the provided tracking number. There is an additional shipping fee for Puerto Rico orders and PO Boxes cannot be used for delivery. Certain items may also have restrictions for shipping to Puerto Rico.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Hi Cheffers,

I have a host with a sister in Puerto Rico who placed an outside order thru my website for the show. When I plug the order into Pampered Partner (not P3) it isn't adding the $5 charge for shipping to a noncontiguous state/territory. I don't see any way to add it on - from everything I have found the program is supposed to recognize the territory and add it automatically.

I don't want to send in the order and have the whole show held up - but I can't figure it out and was transferred around HO all afternoon trying to first figure out what, if any, sales tax should be charge and how to get the correct shipping rate to show up...

Anyone else out there that has had an order that shipped outside the 48 states before? How should it work. This is my first one.

Thanks!

Anyone? ...

Looks like you will need to make a call to HO. I have no idea.

1. How long does it take for orders to ship to Puerto Rico?

Orders typically take 5-7 business days to ship to Puerto Rico.

2. Can I track my order to Puerto Rico?

Yes, you can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping to Puerto Rico?

Yes, there is an additional shipping fee for orders being shipped to Puerto Rico. This fee will be calculated at checkout.

4. Can I use a PO Box for shipping to Puerto Rico?

Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes in Puerto Rico. Please provide a physical address for delivery.

5. Are there any restrictions on what items can be shipped to Puerto Rico?

There may be restrictions on certain items due to customs regulations. Please check our website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Intrepid_Chef