• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cost of Shipping From Merrill...

I don't know, and I saw the same selection they had at Conference with more variety.Their selection was better, but they have to learn to bring more merchandise!
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, I'm sure I'm not the first (and won't be the last) to complain about how much Merrill charges for shipping, but I just have to vent for a second. 1,000 business cards (the product ones) would be $31 plus tax...not too shabby, since they're full color. But...SHIPPING WOULD BE $9.50!!! Are you kidding? That is just sick. You can surely cram 1,000 business cards into a flat-rate box for $8 and change, with plenty of room to spare. Is there some way that enough of us could express this to HO enough that they might find a way to change it? I know that Merrill is just a vendor, so they don't have full say, but surely since they're contracted this can be considered. Maybe I'm just spoiled since supply orders through HO are only $4 shipping once a month. I just can't bring myself to order anything from Merrill now, and as much as I wanted the "pretty" business cards I'll just stick with the ones I've been using from Vista Print up til now, I guess. Ugh.

Yea, I about wigged out when I saw how much it was costing me for just 250 cards and a stamper!! I think it really sucks and wish there were other options for getting PC logo stuff.

Their shipping is not that far off from other online retailers. But I agree--it's outrageous.Maybe you could see if any clustermates needed to order anything and you could split the shipping costs.

DebbieJ said:
Their shipping is not that far off from other online retailers. But I agree--it's outrageous.

Maybe you could see if any clustermates needed to order anything and you could split the shipping costs.

I like that idea, but you can't order personalized goods unless you log in under the Consultant's Corner as yourself (meaning I would be OK for my business cards, but the others would have to be selecting items that aren't being personalized)...oh well. I'll probably bite the bullet sometime in the next few months, but for the time being I just needed to vent. If we were able to order the business cards through our supply orders from HO, that would just be so much more convenient...

Can you use vista print? I thought you had to use Merrill. I was thinking about using the high tech computer and making my own until I can get some from Merrill, but if we can use Vista, I would rather do that.

You can use Vista, but you can't use the logo or the tagline if you create something that way...just be careful.

DebbieJ said:
Their shipping is not that far off from other online retailers. But I agree--it's outrageous.

Maybe you could see if any clustermates needed to order anything and you could split the shipping costs.

Actually, I just had a whole order from Old Navy, it must have been 5 or 7 lbs of clothes for all the kids, dh, and I, and I got shipping free. And if I hadn't purchased more than $100, the shipping would have been $5. So, $10 for a few business cards and a stamper seems pretty ridiculous and not at all comparable to other online retailers. Either that or I'm just shopping at the wrong places. lol

Get this...grabbed some things at the Merrill tables at NC and was STILL charged $7.50 for shipping. That is a crock!

pkd09 said:
Get this...grabbed some things at the Merrill tables at NC and was STILL charged $7.50 for shipping. That is a crock!

WAIT - you were charged shipping on what you bought at Conference???

I need to go check a receipt then....

I wasn't charged shipping on the items I bought at conference from Merrill - but I must say, that 9% tax hurts!

Just checked - I wasn't charged shipping either....

OK then, I guess I will be making a phone call today. Thank you ladies for checking your receipts. I was sooooo disappointed with the Merrill display this year. The selection was a lot less than last year. Did anyone else feel that way?

Merrill was the PIT'S....They had nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just wanted to get a shirt or 2 and unless you wore a xsmall or 3x, 4x but bad sizing you could'nt get anything.......... The selection on clothing was sad... You could custome order stuff but still had to pay shipping... I am at confrence why do I still have to pay shipping????? They shoulod have givin us FREE shipping from NC. If you ordered business cards with your picture on them you were givin free shipping. It was awful............. So disapointed

I thought their set up was better, but they have to learn to bring more merchandise! I was at McCormick by 7:30 a.m. on the first day so I grabbed what I wanted and was done. :) But they were WAAAAAYYYYYY picked over by the last day.I was a little miffed that to order personalized items they basically had a row of computers for you sign into CC and do it yourself. Where's the customer service in that????I also think they should have had a shipping deal for ordering other things at conference. At leadership they had a flat rate deal, I think.Overall, I was pleased.

I have been to find I wish they came out with some different things maybe change it up a bit I am not really impressed with the current line they had and or wished there was one other company that made things for us and especially shirts

I ordered something from Merrill...3 blouses...all were the button up 3/4 sleeve shirts...didn't like the way they fit-and they were NOT 3/4 sleeves...and not pleased with the material at all-it was practically see through on the green AND the red one!!! Anyway-just went to the website and we have to pay 15% restocking FEE????? Are you serious??? Has anyone had return anything???

I placed an order the other day and was shocked at the $9.50 charge for shipping - business cards, stamper, small decal!!! I don't recall seeing a shipping chart to see the breakdown for shipping charges based on dollar amount. I know I won't be ordering much from them and sure wish we had other options for clothing.

I can't believe what they charge for shipping either. Our cluster is getting together and placing one order, so we can just share the charges. Maybe some CS members can get together and do the same. Not sure how you would work out the payment, though.

1. How much does shipping cost from Merrill with Pampered chef?

The cost of shipping from Merrill with Pampered chef depends on the weight and size of your order, as well as the shipping method you choose. You can view the exact cost at checkout before finalizing your purchase.

2. Are there any additional fees or taxes added to the shipping cost?

No, the shipping cost from Merrill with Pampered chef only includes the actual cost of shipping. There are no additional fees or taxes added.

3. Can I track my shipment from Merrill with Pampered chef?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or the carrier's website.

4. How long does it take for my order to arrive when shipping from Merrill with Pampered chef?

The delivery time for your order depends on the shipping method you choose and your location. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-3 business days.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order from Merrill with Pampered chef?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee