• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much are post-card invites from Merrill?

In summary, Merrill Post-Cards are customizable, high-quality postcards perfect for invitations, announcements, and thank you notes. The cost may vary depending on design and quantity, so it is best to contact a local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information. These postcards can be personalized with text and images, and pre-made templates are also available. The standard turnaround time for orders is 7-10 business days, but may vary for bulk orders. Pampered Chef consultants are the only authorized sellers and can provide personalized service to ensure the postcards meet your expectations. To order, simply find a consultant on their website.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
HELP! Can anyone tell me quickly how much post-card invites through Merrill cost? I'm ordering free ones from vista-print and am wondering whether to buy 250 for $19.99 or just get the 100 free ones... I have to place my order tonight and DH is going crazy waiting for me to be done at the PC...

TIA!

Merrill doesn't have invites, except for HWC. Invites are available on supply order for $1.00/40 postcards.

Thanks so much Ann, wow, 40 for $1 is awesome! (Although I do love the cute ones I just designed on vista-print :))

Wish I could have met you for real in Lansing! Hopefully next year...

What are Merrill Post-Cards and how much do they cost?

Merrill Post-Cards are high-quality, customizable postcards that are perfect for sending out invitations, announcements, or thank you notes. The cost of Merrill Post-Cards may vary depending on the design and quantity ordered. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Can I personalize the design on the Merrill Post-Cards?

Yes, you can personalize the design on the Merrill Post-Cards with your own text and images. You can also choose from a variety of pre-made templates to make the process easier. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with creating a personalized design.

What is the turnaround time for ordering Merrill Post-Cards?

The standard turnaround time for Merrill Post-Cards is 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on the quantity and design of your order. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Can I order Merrill Post-Cards in bulk?

Yes, you can order Merrill Post-Cards in bulk for special events or large mailings. Our consultants can assist you with placing a bulk order and provide discounted pricing for larger quantities. Please allow for additional turnaround time for bulk orders.

Do I need to use a Pampered Chef consultant to order Merrill Post-Cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are the only authorized sellers of Merrill Post-Cards. They can assist you with placing an order and provide personalized service to ensure your postcards turn out exactly as you envision. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • CAPCnewbie