• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Invitations: Tips and Advice from Experienced Network Marketers

In summary, guests receive a receipt that shows the show information as well as the contact information of the host.
Cape_PC
Hello,

I am almost out of the invites that came with my initial kit and I wondering about buying new ones on the supply order. I have read on here that some peopl are sending the mini-cats as an invitation. Isn't that expensive to mail? Do you find you have better results doing it that way? If you don't use that, can you tell me what you use as an invite an possibly post it on here?? That would help me alot in maiong my decision to buy the ones from PC or go with something different.

Also, can you tell me what receipts your using? I was thinking of printing out the free ones you can download off of CC and then just making copies while I am at the show.

Thanks!

If you read the threads about mailing the mini's as invites, or using full page invites, you can see everyone's positive/negative spins on it. I don't plan on going back to postcards any time soon.

You can purchase a package of 100 official receipts, which are not supposed to be duplicated. They print out nicely from Pampered Partner. Otherwise buy the 3-part forms. I still buy packages of invites ($1/40) off Pampered Partner supplies.

I was doing the postcards. They are cheap and they are cheap to mail. But now I'm experimenting with mailing the holiday mini's with an additional full page print out invitation from CC, also with a label with show info on the mini, and my contact info on a label on the back. They look really nice and since they are in an envelope, they won't get "lost in the mail." This I'm doing for all my November and December shows. If I end up improving on attendance and outside orders, I'm going to continue doing it this way. (Just an hour ago I got an on-line order for one of my shows coming up :) )

I use the triple forms at my shows, so that they can get a receipt right away. Outside orders, I use the print out forms from CC and then they get a receipt that I print off from P3.

The outside order form from CC is not an official receipt. You must use either the write in receipts or the PP receipts.

babywings76 said:
I was doing the postcards. They are cheap and they are cheap to mail. But now I'm experimenting with mailing the holiday mini's with an additional full page print out invitation from CC, also with a label with show info on the mini, and my contact info on a label on the back. They look really nice and since they are in an envelope, they won't get "lost in the mail." This I'm doing for all my November and December shows. If I end up improving on attendance and outside orders, I'm going to continue doing it this way. (Just an hour ago I got an on-line order for one of my shows coming up :) )

Can you post your label or PM it to me?

I use full page invitations that I send out for my hosts. Also print out the receipts for my guests.

pamperedpals said:
I use full page invitations that I send out for my hosts. Also print out the receipts for my guests.

Can you post a sample of you full page invite?

Related to Choosing Invitations: Tips and Advice from Experienced Network Marketers

What Invites Do You Use?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of different invites for our events and parties. Here are the top 5 questions we receive about our invites:

1. Do you provide physical invites or are they digital?

We offer both physical and digital invites for your convenience. You can choose to have physical invites mailed to you or digital invites sent via email.

2. How do I customize my invites?

Our invites can be customized with your event information, including date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also add your own personal message to make the invite more personalized.

3. Can I track RSVPs with the invites?

Yes, our digital invites come with an RSVP tracking feature. This allows you to easily keep track of who has responded and who will be attending your event.

4. Are there any design options for the invites?

Yes, we offer a variety of design options for our invites, including different colors, fonts, and graphics. You can choose the design that best fits your event theme.

5. How soon should I send out the invites?

We recommend sending out invites at least 2-3 weeks before the event to give your guests enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements. However, you can also send out reminders closer to the event date if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
FromMaria'sKitchen
  • AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies