• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Invitation Ideas: Tips from Experienced Sellers

In summary, the expert recommends mailing an envelope with a mini catalog as the best way to send out invitations.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I know a lot of people on here always say they use their own invitations to send out. Can you guys post some here so that I can see what you're putting in them? And are you just printing them on 8.5x11 and folding, stuffing, addressing or what? Do you find that people respond to these better than the mini catalogs or the post cards? I just hit my 90 days, so I'm still learning A LOT! Thank you!

check out the files, look for invites, invitations, etc there are a ton listed.

I send a full page invite in an envelope with a mini catalog.

DebbieJ said:
I send a full page invite in an envelope with a mini catalog.

Doesn't this end up being a lot for postage for the host?
Schel

schel said:
Doesn't this end up being a lot for postage for the host?
Schel

I'm not Deb - but I know that she does the same as I....we mail out the invites for our hosts, so actually it's no expense for the host. But it's a write-off for us.

It's a regular first class stamp. I have had too many times where the postcards didn't make it. The mail sorting equipment shreds them to pieces!And yes, I mail invites for my host and pay for postage when they have a list of 40+, so it's usually not anything they have to worry about.

I'm not sure if this is a fluke, but I have always sent out the invites for my hosts and since the fall I have done mini's with the sticker label on them but for 2010 I redid host coaching and 'wording' and I threw out the 'carrot' that if they gave me their invite list with 40 or more names, the groceries were on me and HOLY SMOKES BATMAN...my February is packed (9 shows), they ALL got their invites to me so far and everyone has had 40+. I'm beside myself with joy and disbelief.

To answer the thread request though...mini catalog has DEFINITELY helped my biz vs the postcard but I have not had any issues with sending them not in an envelope. I redesigned the sticker b/c when I print at home it doesn't line up right and I can't figure out why (my printer works fine on everything else) and I put the invite sticker on, tape the other end closed and put an address label on it and away it goes.

I may go to envelopes though so that I can include info about the party and on the back have an outside order form in case they cannot attend *OR* throw out another carrot that if they bring an outside order they will get a free item (prob Seasons Best added to their order).

Melissa78 said:
I'm not sure if this is a fluke, but I have always sent out the invites for my hosts and since the fall I have done mini's with the sticker label on them but for 2010 I redid host coaching and 'wording' and I threw out the 'carrot' that if they gave me their invite list with 40 or more names, the groceries were on me and HOLY SMOKES BATMAN...my February is packed (9 shows), they ALL got their invites to me so far and everyone has had 40+. I'm beside myself with joy and disbelief.

To answer the thread request though...mini catalog has DEFINITELY helped my biz vs the postcard but I have not had any issues with sending them not in an envelope. I redesigned the sticker b/c when I print at home it doesn't line up right and I can't figure out why (my printer works fine on everything else) and I put the invite sticker on, tape the other end closed and put an address label on it and away it goes.

I may go to envelopes though so that I can include info about the party and on the back have an outside order form in case they cannot attend *OR* throw out another carrot that if they bring an outside order they will get a free item (prob Seasons Best added to their order).

I am looking to boost my shows and sales, I think I am going to take this advise and follow your lead. Thanks a lot!
Michelle

What types of invitations does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable invitations for all occasions, including cooking parties, bridal showers, and product demonstrations. We also have seasonal designs for holidays such as Halloween and Christmas.

How can I personalize my invitations?

Our invitations can be personalized with your event information, including date, time, location, and special instructions. You can also add your own message or choose from our pre-written options.

Do you offer digital invitations?

Yes, we offer both printed and digital invitations. Our digital invitations can be easily shared through email or social media platforms, making it convenient for your guests to RSVP.

What is the turnaround time for receiving my invitations?

The turnaround time for invitations varies depending on the type of invitation and customization options. Typically, printed invitations will arrive within 7-10 business days, while digital invitations can be sent immediately.

Can I order a sample of the invitations before making a larger purchase?

Yes, we offer sample invitations for a small fee. This allows you to see the quality and design of the invitations before placing a larger order for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SLDOWDY1978
Replies